Thursday, December 22, 2016

Nichido Velvet Matte Lip Pencil

Hello!

I just want to share with you my thoughts on the Nichido Velvet Matte Lip Pencil. I  got the shade Champagne Nude out of all the shades they have because this is the only one that really got my attention when I swatched these on my hand.



It's a nude with warm orangey tone on me. On the tube, it has tiny flecks of glitters which translates minimally on the lips. It claims to be a velvet matte lip pencil but it feels to have more like a creamy, satin finish. As you can see on the photo above, it has a bit of sheen on my lips. It doesn't feel velvety to me unlike, say, the Maybelline Matte Lipsticks in black tubes. Those feel velvety to me than this. Although a few hours after application, the shine fades and it becomes demi-matte. I think pigmentation is good and longevity is normal. It won't fade unless you drink or eat after few hours. It costs Php240.00 and comes in a retractable black jumbo lip crayon tube. It also has a mild synthetic sweet scent.



Overall, this product is OK for me as a cream or satin lipstick. I don't feel like it's a true velvet matte lipstick and the price although relatively affordable, may be a little more for its quality. I mean if you're looking for true velvety matte lipsticks, there are more affordable ones out there that hold true to its promise.


Here are the other shades swatched on my hand unfortunately I was not able to recall all the shade names. So sorry for that.




Thanks for dropping by!


Don't forget to follow me on:

FB: facebook.com/lipsticksandmoe
Instagram and Twitter: @lipsticksandmoe

No comments:

Post a Comment