Thursday, December 22, 2016

Everbilena Shelf Life Event


Hi!

I know. I know. This is such an overdue post. I'm sorry I got caught up with work and life. Anyway, here's what happened during Ever Bilena's first ever bloggers' event last October 25, 2016 at 
Limbaga 77 Cafe Restaurant in Quezon City. 

The event was graced by bloggers, vloggers, media, and of course EB celebrity endorsers. They (celebrities) were introduce to us and we got to mingle with them during the event. They were all very warm and friendly.



We also got to learn more about the legacy of Ever Bilena. Ever Bilena which has 33 years under its belt (it was established in 1983) currently holds the top spot in the local retail market. 



In the span of 33 years, Ever Bilena has carried over 1000 products in its line and has over 3000 branches all over the country. I have to admit I am very impressed and amazed at EB's commitment and legacy.


During the event, I also got to try the then newly-launched EB 12-color Eyeshadow Palette as well as most of Ever Bilena, EB Advance, and Careline products.











It was indeed fun getting to swatch and try so many make up and to get to mingle with fellow bloggers, YouTubers and celebrities. Congratulations Ever Bilena for a very successful event and Thank you for having me.



Don't forget to follow me on:

FB: facebook.com/lipsticksandmoe
Instagram and Twitter: @lipsticksandmoe

No comments:

Post a Comment