Thursday, December 22, 2016

Ever Bilena Uncover 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette

Hi Guys!

This palette is the latest addition to the EB advance product line and I was fortunate enough to get my hands on this during the EB Shelf Life Event. I have posted this review in my microblog on Instagram @lipsticksandmoe but I am posting it here again for the sake of those who do now have an IG account or those who do not follow me there.



It comes with 12 eye shadows ranging from a creamy white to a shimmery black. The colors are versatile in a sense that with just one palette you can already transition your eye makeup from day to night. The shadows are a tad powdery but pigmented nonetheless. The matte shades 1, 4 & 7 needed a couple of swipes for them to appear like that in my swatch but I like that they are buildable and blendable for highlight and crease colors.


The shimmery & metallic shades took only one swipe. Pretty impressive pigmentation for a local drugstore product. My only qualm is that some shades like 2&3, 5&6, and 9&10 look identical. The packaging, although a clear copy cat of a higher end brand, feels sturdy and would be good to travel with. Longevity, is so-so but nothing a good eyeshadow primer couldn't fix. 





Overall, this is a good product to try if you're on a hunt for an affordable but good eyeshadow palette which you can use daily. This retails for only Php375.00! Available in leading department stores. 



Don't forget to follow me on:

FB: facebook.com/lipsticksandmoe
Instagram and Twitter: @lipsticksandmoe

No comments:

Post a Comment