Friday, November 4, 2016

SPOTTED: :LA Colors Pout Matte Lip Gloss

Hi, Guys!

I spotted a new player in the game of matte liquid lipsticks! I was browsing the LA Colors counter in Landmark, Trinoma a few weekends ago and saw that they have a new products available such as matte and creamy lipsticks, contour palettes and these POUT MATTE LIPGLOSS. 



Claims
LONG WEARING CREAMY MATTE FINISH
INTENSE HIGH SHINE
NON-DRYING FORMULA

"Love your lips with two new lipgloss finishes – Matte and Super Shine. Pout lipglosses are a gloss lover’s dream. The long-wearing Matte formula goes on like a traditional gloss and dries to a long lasting matte finish. The Super Shine formula is flecked with shimmer that glides on leaving lips moisturized with shiny color."

Apparently there are two variants. One is the super shine lip gloss and the other one is the matte lip gloss. They only have the matte gloss in Trinoma so that's what I got. 


I got the shades Enticing (a matte peachy-coral nude with gold microshimmers) and Canoodle (a deep flat purple). The packaging is cute and simple. It comes in a short but stout round bottle ( looks like a nail polish bottle) with a doe foot applicator. The pigmentation as you can see on the swatches is amazing. One swipe is enough for a full coverage. The formula is comfortable, lightweight, and not grainy or powdery at least for the two shades that I got. Based on my hand swatches, the shade Let's Kiss took forever to set and feel very tacky. I highly think it will feel the same way on my lips and I wouldn't like that.


Longevity is pretty impressive too. They don't budge unless I eat. The only issue for me is the scent. It's not horrible but I'm not too happy about it either. It has a sweet yet synthetic scent. There are 11 shades for the matte gloss in total based on their website but only six are available in Landmark. They retail for Php179.00 only.

Here's how they look when worn:

ENTICING
CANOODLE

Overall, I think these are still worth checking out if you are into matte lip glosses. I highly recommend these two shades, enticing and canoodle. Xoxo is worth checking out too as it looks like a deep blood red that will look great on anyone. 


Don't forget to follow me on:

FB: facebook.com/lipsticksandmoe
Instagram and Twitter: @lipsticksandmoe

No comments:

Post a Comment