Friday, October 7, 2016

Sophia and Kalel Cheek and Lip Intense Tint Review + Swatches

Hi, friends!

Lip and cheek tints or stains seem to be a big hit these days. Even my officemates are tint fanatics. It's just timely that Sophia and Kalel sent me their best-selling Cheek and Lip Intense Tints. 


Honestly, I'm not a big lip tint lover because I think it best suits teenagers. Plus, I want a little more coverage and color on my lips. But these surprisingly exceeded my expectations. These tints are very pigmented and has great staying power. It also has a sweet fruity scent and no bitter taste. I had my officemates try these and they loved them. These are very affordable too at Php150.00 per tube. If you want to see swatches, just keep on reading.

Here are the shades swatched on my arm.


Here's how they look when worn on the lips.


Martini: deep red with warm undertone


Mojito: bright red orange


Bellini: red with brown tones


Sangria: deep red (more like fuchsia) with purple undertone


Champagne: deep red with cool undertone
(this one still appears warm on me though)


Margarita: bright hot pink
(can be appear as light pink depending on the intensity of layers)


Tequila: deep purple

I think this are worth a try especially if you're a student on a budget or would like to go for more natural looks. These are affordable, pigmented, lasts long, comfortable to wear, and smells great. The only con is that some shades apply a little patchy than others. But overall, I give these a thumbs up! 


If you want to get your own Cheek and Lip Intense Tint,
you may get them from Sophia and Kalel 

Viber: 09178577520

or 




Don't forget to follow me on:

FB: facebook.com/lipsticksandmoe
Instagram and Twitter: @lipsticksandmoe



No comments:

Post a Comment