Thursday, October 6, 2016

10 Beauty Favorites Under Php500

Hi, friends!

If I am or my blog is known for anything aside from lipsticks, it would be affordable beauty finds. I am always on a budget and cannot afford to splurge on expensive beauty products so I made it my life's mission to look for affordable (yes, I mean cheap) products that not only fit my budget but also works. So I made a list of my ten (10) current favorite beauty products under Php 500!




NUMBER 1: FAVORITE MOISTURIZER

I never had luck in finding a good moisturizer until I came across this Moringa-O2 Malunggay Therapy Oil. It hydrates my skin well after washing and toning without making it feel slippery and greasy which is usually my problem with traditional moisturizers. It also doesn't break me out and the green tea scent is relaxing. This is available in Watsons for Php 99.00 only!


NUMBER 2: FAVORITE PRIMER

I used to use Nivea Post Shave Balm as my primer as it had some great reviews internationally and locally. Unfortunately, even it has held my makeup in place the whole day, I find that it made my skin oil up more than usual as I continue to use it. So when I found out about this through @glendabelleblog on Instagram, I gave it a try. This has a cooling menthol effect on the skin 
and keeps my skin matte and my make up in place longer. This is available in most drugstores and groceries for more or less Php20.00.


NUMBER 3: FAVORITE SETTING POWDER

This is the only affordable yellow-based setting powder I saw in SM beauty counters. The others are way too dark, too light, or too pink. I got the shade #1 for more or less Php200.00 only. I always set my liquid foundation with a loose powder because it looks better that way. I love how this powder matches my skin tone well. The only downside is that this transfers quite easily. Other than that, I am fairly satisfies with this and I use it daily. 


NUMBER 4: FAVORITE CONTOUR POWDER

FS Cosmetics eyeshadow in Cinnamon Mousse. This is my favorite contour powder because it's not too cool or too warm. It mimics shadows well making my cheek and nose contour look natural. This also lasts all day on me too. Got this for Php199 in SM. 



NUMBER 5: FAVORITE BRONZER


Shawill Perfect Poeder in 002 is a bit too red for my liking but it's good when I want a little warmth on my face. I just use a light or else I'll end up with a red face. I got this at Watsons for more or less Php180.00.


NUMBER 6: FAVORITE EYELINER

This Shawill "Sleak" eyeliner is my HG eyeliner. As a matter of fact, I have been using this for a couple of years now because it's only Php99.00 in department stores. This lasts all day, doesn't smudge, is waterproof, matte and jet black. I also find the felt tip very easy to use for a sharp wing.


NUMBER 7: FAVORITE MASCARA

I often get asked what my mascara is when I am using this baby. I love how it separates my lashes and gives it volume and length at the same time. This mascara also doesn't smudge on me. I am not sure if this waterproof but the good thing about that is that it's not a pain in the *ss to wash off. I got this at www.cosmetix.ph for Php265.00.


NUMBER 8: FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER

I discovered this through KathleenLights in YouTube. She was raving about this and luckily I stumbled upon it in my nearest Essence counter. This was quite difficult to find as it is always out of stock so when I saw it in SM Cubao I knew I can't let the chance pass me by. It's a bit pricey at Php379.00 but it's worth every penny! The size is big and the glow is subtle enough for everyday so you won't have to fear you'll look like a disco ball at work. 



NUMBER 9: FAVORITE CONCEALER

This is probably the most decent, locally available, pigmented, and effective concealer. It's yellow enough to brighten my under eye. The only problem is that my under eye is so dry all concealers crease on me. This retails for Php299.00 in SM. 


NUMBER 10: FAVORITE FOUNDATION

This is an underrated foundation. It has good coverage and impressive lasting power for Php399.00 only! I got mine at Landmark. My shade is Medium/Tan which is the only yellow-based shade in the line up.

Don't forget to follow me on:

FB: facebook.com/lipsticksandmoe
Instagram and Twitter: @lipsticksandmoe

No comments:

Post a Comment