Friday, September 9, 2016

Althea's First Birthday Haul

I know this post's a little bit late as Althea turned one last July but you all know my personal life has been quite a crazy one, right? Anyway, I always think it's better late than never! 



If you're wondering who or what Althea is, well, www.Althea.kr is the wonderful shopping land where you can get your K-Beauty fix and have it shipped from Korea to your doorsteps! (no tax no fuss!) Within 10 - 15 working days. Their prices are amazing, Plus they offer Free Shipping over PHP1,500, with 30 Days Unconditional Return and 100% Authentic. 


I have had the pleasure of shopping in their website twice already. I posted them in my Instagram account as always. But this time I'd like to share with you what my second purchases were. 



 So here's what I got from their website:



Of course I had to get me some lippies. I was intrigued by the It's my... line so I got 3 lip products from them. The first one I got was It's My Lip Crayon in WN 01 which is a gorgeous matte wine.  I also got a few another shade which is ND 01. I thought it was a nude but more like an orange-y peach shade on me. I also got It's My Lip Balm in NC 01. It's a light orange balm that leave a subtle wash of color on my lips while hydrating them. It's now on 50% off sale in their website making this Php 240.00 only!


I also got Witch's Pouch Selfie Fix Pigment in Pin Up which is a beautiful gold brown pigment. On 61% off (Php 220.00)
 I also got this concealer because I haven't tried any concealer form Korean brands. This one is now on sale for only Php 240.00.

I also had to try a mascara and I chose the Misha 4D Mascara. This one's on sale for only Php 170.00!
Last but not the least, when we talk of Korean beauty face masks  will always come to mind. I had to try this MediHeal Upgrade Collagen Impact Essential Mask which is also now on sale for Php 150.00. 

So what are you waiting for? Hurry and head on over to their website http://ph.althea.kr/ for amazing Korean beauty deals! 



Don't forget to follow me on:

FB: facebook.com/lipsticksandmoe
Instagram and Twitter: @lipsticksandmoe

No comments:

Post a Comment