Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Ultimate Mommy Bloggers Laser Tag Experience

Hi, Loves!


Last Saturday, July 4, I went to Market! Market! for the ultimate laser tag experience with other mommy bloggers and their family. It was raining heavily that morning so I opted not to bring the kids along which made me kind of regret the decision because they would have enjoyed playing at LazerXtreme. I know I did. 







I really had no idea what to expect  because it was my first time to play laser tag. I thought this was a game that only kids would enjoy but boy, I was wrong. Honestly, I was very nervous at first but seeing the kids all excited made me feel excited too. 


We were given instructions and then were asked to choose our team. Of course, I had to be Team Pink. Each player is given a vest where they will be tagged and a gun that they will use for tagging. There are only specific areas in the vest that a player can hit like on the shoulders and at the back.  Each player is also given a code name for identification and scoring. My code name was Xyon. 



Chasing after the other teams had me sweating like a pig but I had a lot of fun especially when I am able to tag them. (This can actually be a fun workout with the whole family). When the game was over, we were given our score cards and I was surprised that I ranked 5 out of 9 and made 4450 points. Not bad for a newbie!


photo grabbed from www.occasionsofjoy.com
After the game, we had snacks in one of their function rooms and had a little chit chat with the other mommy bloggers (Heidi, Joy, Louisa, and Chrissy) while the kids went back for another game. The chikahan part is what I always love about attending events. I am really happy I met these wonderful women, their supportive husbands and adorable kids. It kinda made me feel bad not having hubby and the kids with me. Huhuhu!

photo grabbed from www.occasionsofjoy.com


Anyway, enough with the drama. We later on headed to Bon Chon for lunch and to try their newest flavor, Crunchy Garlic. . Of course more chikahan happened afterwards. 

It was indeed a fun-filled day and I can't wait to go back to LazerXtreme  with hubby and the kids. 

 Visit LazerXtreme at 4th floor Market! Market! , Taguig City
or 
Follow them at www.facebook.com/lazerxtremeph; instagram.com/lazerxtreme_ph


instagram.com/bonchon_ph. 


Don't forget to follow me on:

FB: facebook.com/lipsticksandmoe
Instagram and Twitter: @lipsticksandmoe

No comments:

Post a Comment