Friday, May 1, 2015

Flavours Cafe & Bar by Chef Fham

Hi, guys!

It's been a while and I have to admit I really missed blogging. I can't really say if I can write full-time again but I really hope so. Anyway, I just had to write about this little discovery my sister had while she was taking a walk along Tomas Morato Avenue in Quezon City. It's a little cozy restaurant called Flavours Cafe & Bar by Chef Fham

The facade



freedom wall

We really were just planning on having some desserts because my sister couldn't stop telling me how much she wanted to try their Honey Toasts but seeing their menu I had to try something from their entree. I ordered one of their best sellers, Sausage Ragu Pasta (P195).

It's a bowl of linguine pasta, fresh tomatoes, onions, olives, basil, and Parmesan cheese. I am a big pasta lover and this dish really made my heart and tummy very happy. It's a hefty serving and they didn't scrimp on the sauce that's why it's very flavorful. 

Sausage Ragu Pasta
While I was enjoying my pasta, the kids were busy sharing their  Mint Nutella Honey Toast (P150). It's a serving of Brioche toast topped with honey, Nutella, cream, peppermint sprinkles, and  chocolate mint ice cream. We had the mint ice cream replaced with vanilla because the kids aren't a big fan of mint. I am happy they granted our request. 

Mint Nutella Honet Toat
We also tried their Choco Banana Honey Toast (P150) which is Brioche toast with honey, dark chocolate ganache, bananas, almonds, cream, and vanilla ice cream. What I loved about these desserts is that they're not too sweet and each serving is good for sharing.

Choco Banana Honey Toast
After finishing our desserts, my sister and I were still craving for something savory so we ordered Chelo Kebab. Unfortunately, they made a mistake and gave us Kebab Burger (P180) instead. I was a little skeptical  as I have never had a kebab burger before. I am glad they made a mistake because it is really delicious and juicy. They weren't called Flavours for nothing. The burger is just bursting with flavors. I can taste the cumin and the garlic so well but not overwhelming. Something that I always look for in any Mediterranean dish.

Kebab Burger


As for my drink, I had to try their mint infused iced tea. It is a very refreshing blend and I really wish this is refillable because one glass simply isn't enough. I also learned that they brew their own iced tea which is a major plus for me since I want something different from the usual commercialized iced teas.


It was indeed a pleasurable and filling experience for us. Everything we ordered is below P200 and that's a quite a steal for the quality and the flavors  that we got. One thing I also liked about their food is that they're all made from scratch. According to Chef Fham, their philosophy is to serve healthy dishes that are made from scratch using only the freshest of ingredients. I have to say that that is evident in the dishes we tried. 

Update: more dishes we tried on Mother's Day
Top Left to Bottom Right: Fish & Chips, Crispy Pork Belly, Tapsilog, Baked Bangus Belly



Aside from having a refillable iced tea, we kinda wish there'll be more air-conditioned space because with this kind of weather it's hard to eat Al Fresco. Other than that, I highly recommend trying out their dishes because Flavours by Chef Fham is a melting pot of flavors and dishes around the world with reasonable prices. 


For flavorful classic comfort food with a twist, please visit

Flavours Cafe & Bar by Chef Fham
 3/F PO's bldg., Sct. Madrinan cor Tomas Morato Ave., Quezon City


You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/lipsticksandmoe
Instagram and Twitter: @lipsticksandmoe

















No comments:

Post a Comment