Thursday, May 28, 2015

EB Advance Supreme (Matte) Lipstick

Hi, Loves!


Product Details
  • Available in leading department stores and supermarkets
  • Php 195.00
  • Comes in 6 Matte Shades (Red Twilight, Hot Pink, Pink Punch, Summer Berry, Cosmo Pink)
  • 3.6g of product

THE BRIGHT SIDE

These have a slightly more matte and more opaque formula than the regular Ever Bilena Matte Lipsticks. Thus, these lasts longer without horribly drying out my lips. Given that it has a matte formula, these also did not bleed outside my lips. Although my lips flaked after about 9 hours, I am still very impressed with the staying power because it didn't completely fade after I ate. Within the 9 hours, I retouched twice and in both times I really didn't have to (I just like the swiping lipstick on my lips). Color payoff is impressive too as I got beautiful opaque color in two swipes. I highly suggest using a  lipliner to increase longevity and vibrancy.


Red Twilight
Hot Pink

THE NOT SO BRIGHT SIDE

These have a subtle synthetic fruity scent (think Panda ball pens). It didn't really bother me at all but if you're sensitive to scents this might be something you'd want to steer clear from. As for the packaging, I think the white tube is dainty and adorable but I wish they had come out with something original. The tubes to me seem to be a low quality version of a MAC lipstick. I also wish there are more shades to choose from because the current ones are pinks and reds. If they had thrown nudes, plums and vampy shades, that would have been amazing!

OVERALL

For the price and the quality, I highly recommend these lipsticks especially Red Twilight (true red) and Hot Pink (vibrant blue-based fuchsia). I honestly think that Ever Bilena has stepped up their game with these lippies although I still hope that they change the scent and add more shade variety. 



Red Twilight
Hot Pink

Hope you found this helpful! 


Don't forget to follow me on:

FB: facebook.com/lipsticksandmoe
Instagram and Twitter: @lipsticksandmoe

2 comments:

  1. I like this review :) lipstick po kasi hehe hope you'll make more reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my info
    Name: SHEENA NAOMI GRENCIO
    USERNAME: sheena_naomi18
    Email: nayumigrencio@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete