Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Cream Factory Bath Cream: Goat's Milk and Seaweed Review

Hello, Loves!

I have always been a loyal hard soap user until I got to try The Cream Factory Bath Cream. Before, bath creams made me feel uncomfortable because it makes my skin feel too slippery and icky after bath. Although, I veer away from bath creams, hard soaps have the tendency to make my skin feel dry. I used this bath cream for three weeks and it made me into a bath cream convert. So let me tell you more about this product and why I'm starting my bath cream love affair. 


The Cream Factory Bath Cream 7.5 fl oz 
 Php 299.00 


The Cream Factory Bath Cream is a creamy body wash made from a combination of Netherlands goat milk and 100% Active Botanical extracts that provide unique skin benefits which leave the skin feeling velvety-smooth, moisturized and fresh all day.  It is available in 12 variants and out of all the delicious scents, I loved Goat's Milk and Seaweed the most. Initially, these were only available online but can now be purchased from Watsons for Php 299.00 (7.5 fl oz) and Php 699.00 (26 fl oz) . 



What I immediately noticed about it is the bottle. It looks so much like a milk bottle., doesn't it? It doesn't come with a pump but it isn't difficult to dispense the product because it squeezes out easily. 



I wanted a scent that's subtle enough for my daughter and Goat's Milk and Seaweed is exactly it. It has a fresh powdery scent which is just perfect for me and my little girl. I just wish it lasts longer on the skin. Seaweed is a revitalizing ingredient that contains minerals to protect skin tissue and encourage growth.


The bath cream is a cross between a gel and a cream. It isn't too thick nor too runny. I love that it lathers up pretty well and I only need a very small dollop for my entire body. A small (7.5 fl oz) bottle lasted 3 weeks on me. I love using it before I go to bed at night because just like desserts, it's a very relaxing and rewarding treat after a long tiring day. 


The best part is that it doesn't feel too slick or sticky on my skin after bath. It leaves it feeling moisturized, clean ,and smooth. I also didn't experience any skin irritations. I even used on my daughter a couple of times and she didn't experience any allergic reactions from it. 

Overall, I love this product and this has changed how I feel about bath creams in general. The Cream Factory Bath Cream will surely make you look forward to bath time and enjoy it even more. I didn't notice any drastic change in my skin after using this for a few weeks except that it feels more moisturized compared to when I'm using hard soaps. The only issue I have with this is the price which is a little expensive compared to other bath creams out there. I think buying the big bottle will help you save more. 

For more info on the The Cream Factory products, follow them on their social media sites.


You can also visit their website at www.dessertfortheskin.com

Thanks for dropping by!

DISCLAIMER: Products were given to me by the company but these are my own, honest opinion. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review. 

You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/lipsticksandmoe
Instagram and Twitter: @lipsticksandmoe



No comments:

Post a Comment