Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Jazzy Collections Eyebrow Corrector


Hi, Guys!


Apart from being lipstick-obsessed, I am eyebrow-obsessed. Yes, blame it on the thin, sparse eyebrows that I inherited from my grandmother. Ergo, I am always on the look out for affordable, long-lasting , and easy-to-work-with eyebrow products. I already hit pan on my HG eyebrow cake from Jazzy so I went out to get a new one but I was thrilled to have found this Jazzy Collections Eyebrow Corrector instead.



This eyebrow kit comes with a tube of eyebrow gel/liquid and two small brushes. It also has 3 shades with EK- 01 being the lightest and EK-03 the darkest. I got EK-02 which I believe matches my hair color. Each kit retails for Php 399.00 which is a fairly reasonable price considering I saw a very similar local product at double the price. 


One of the brushes the kit comes with is a small slanted brow brush. I think it is perfect for travel but I find it a little difficult too use because of its size. I prefer brushes with longer handles.


The other brush that it comes with is a pointed liner brush because according to the SA this eyebrow corrector can also be used a liquid eyeliner.


It comes with application advice in English and French (How posh?). A good source of information for those who are still rookies at the brow game. 


EK-02 is a true brown. I am glad that it isn't too red or too yellow. The squeeze-type tube has a small tip or nozzle which dispenses the product economically. A little goes a long way with this. You only need a very small amount for both your brows.


Application is a breeze. The product has the right consistency that makes blending very easy (not too creamy, not too watery). I only use a dot for each brow and blend it with a brush and a spoolie.  


Longevity is amazing. It lasted on me for  8 hours with out fading. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law also uses this and they both say that lasting power is great.


Here's the photo I posted on my IG. That's the Jazzy Eyebrow Corrector freshly applied at 2:00 PM. 


That's a pic we took at around 9:00 PM. My brow game is still pretty strong, don't you think? That's 7 hours without fading. I got home at around 10:30 PM and my brows are still intact. As for the claim that it's waterproof, you can splash your fave with water and it won't come off but just make sure you don't rub it and it will rub off. It comes off easily with soap or make up remover. 

Overall, this is a great product in my opinion. I will definitely repurchase once I run out (I'm sure not very soon unless it dries out) Although, I think using this type of eyebrow product can be a little time consuming especially of you're a beginner. A little practice and patience too is needed. Other than that, this one's a keeper. :)

Thanks for dropping by!


You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/lipsticksandmoe
Instagram and Twitter: @lipsticksandmoe

3 comments: