Monday, September 1, 2014

I'm a Crayola Kid!


Hi Mommies and Daddies!

Most of us have come to know Crayola when we were still kids. Who has fond memories of getting excited over a new set of Crayola crayons? I remember when I was in elementary, I wanted the Box of 64 crayons so bad because back then you're considered cool if you have one of those. I always have that giddy feeling whenever I get a brand new box of crayons right before school starts.

Today, it’s our kids’ turn to feel the excitement and happiness that Crayola's box of crayons brings! Crayola together with Toy Kingdom Philippines launched the I am Crayola Kid! Online Arts & Crafts Contest. No matter what our kids’ interests are, they can always express themselves on paper with crayons, markers, glitter, glue, cutouts, sprinkles, smudges, doodles, whatever they fancy!

Here's how your kids can join:


Up for grabs are awesome Ogalala goodie bags with Crayola items and more. They're also picking out 3 winners per age category starting with 1 year olds, so we get to see the amazing imaginations of toddlers too!

Just click on the following links for more information

#IAmACrayolaKid (Crayola Drawing Sheet)

You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/lipsticksandmoe
Instagram and Twitter: @lipsticksandmoe

No comments:

Post a Comment