Fall is just around the corner...oh yeah right, there's no fall or autumn in the Philippines but that doesn't mean we can't join the dark lip / vampy lip trend that's usually seen in the U.S. during fall. Deeper reds and purples have always been my favorite. Whenever I wear dark lipsticks, I feel sexy and powerful. I find deep colors sultry and it shows more character and personality.
Even celebrities have been spotted rocking these deep shades. But of course we don't need to be celebrities or to burn deep holes in our pockets to wear these statement colors so I've come up with a list of ten inexpensive lipsticks from brands we can find in the Philippines.
1. Fashion 21 Color Mood Lipstick in Bad Apple
2. Fashion 21 Red Romance Lipstick in Prom Date
3. Fashion 21 All-Day Matte Lipstick in Russet
4. Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Storm
5. Ever Bilena Shine Lipstick in Blazing Fever
6. Wet n' Wild Megalast Lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy
Php 150.00-Php 299.00
7. Wet n' Wild Megalast Lipstick in Cherry Bomb
Php 150.00 - Php 299.00
8. Maybelline ColorSensational The Jewels Collection in Red Garnet
9. Nyx Round Lipstick in Black Cherry
Php 150.00 - Php 250.00
10. Bella Dolce Matte Lipstick in Like Anne
Here are the swatches:
|swatches (in order from 1 to 10) |
I always believe that anyone can rock whatever shade of lipstick they want as long as they feel confident and sexy wearing it and these dark lipsticks are no exception to that. You can wear these shades any time of the day too as long as you wear it proudly and confidently. Just keep the rest of your make up simple and neutral when you're wearing a dark lipstick so that the focus will be on the lips.
Why not take a chance these -ber moths by experimenting with these very inexpensive picks?
Would you dare to go dark and bold?
Thanks for dropping by!
You can also find me on:
Instagram and Twitter: @lipsticksandmoe