Monday, August 11, 2014

Easy Carbonara Recipe

Hello, Loves!

Just thought to share a very easy pasta recipe using Clara Ole Carbonara Pasta Sauce. A few weeks ago, Clara Ole sent me some of their new cream-based sauces to try. I have been a Clara Ole user even before I went into blogging and I honestly think that their pasta sauces are very easy to use because little to no tweaking  is needed to fit our taste. Today, I decided to try their carbonara pasta sauce and here's my very easy carbonara recipe.


Recipe



250 g  Pasta (Any kind of pasta you like will do. I used Donna Verde Fusilli Tricolore)
200 g pack Clara Ole Carbonara Pasta Sauce
200 g pack Clara Ole Bechamel White Sauce
1 tbsp. butter
1/4 cup green peas
1 small carrot (blanched and diced)
1/4 cup chopped ham or bacon

How to:

In a pot, prepare the pasta based on cooking instructions and set aside. Then in a hot pan, melt butter and fry chopped ham or bacon until brown and crisp. Add green peas and carrots, cook for a a minute or two then add the carbonara and bechamel sauce. Keep stirring until it boils. Turn the heat off and add cooked pasta. Serve and Enjoy! This makes 3-4 servings.

Thanks for dropping by!

You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/lipsticksandmoe
Instagram and Twitter: @lipsticksandmoe

No comments:

Post a Comment