Friday, July 11, 2014

Godiva Skin Care

Hi! Friends.

I took a little break from blogging because my life has been a little crazy these past months with the move and all topped with a faulty internet connection. But all is well now and hopefully I can go back to blogging more often. Anyway, I received a bunch of Godiva Natural Skin Care products a few months ago. I got some face and body products to try and here's what I think about them. Let me begin with the face products.


Godiva LicoWhite™ Whitening Facial Wash


Product Description
Godiva LicoWhite™ Whitening Facial Wash has Glabridin from licorice that helps brighten skin as it cleanses. Its low-foaming, soap-free formula moisturizes while it gently and thoroughly cleanses the skin, leaving it with a softer, smoother glow. Effective for all skin types, Godiva LicoWhite™ Whitening Facial Wash is safe for continued use for longer lasting whiter skin.

This facial wash comes in a slim olive green plastic tube which dispenses the product easily. It has a very mild herbal scent that I can't really put my finger on. I love that about this product because I don't like strong-smelling facial soaps and products. The product itself is a thin white fluid which does not foam up. 



That's the only qualm I have with this product. I like foaming facial washes because they help remove my make up better. Since I don't remove my make up prior to washing, I like something that can remove make up and dirt at the same time and this doesn't remove my make up really well. So I use this whenever I don't have any make up on instead. What I like about this is that it's very easy to rinse off and didn't sting my eyes. I also like that it didn't break my skin out and that it left my skin soft after every wash. I am glad that I didn't feel any tightness on my skin.  I also noticed that it lightened my pimple scars after several weeks. This retails for Php 85.00.

Godiva LicoWhite™ Whitening Facial Toner


Product Description

Godiva LicoWhite™ Whitening Facial Toner is the whiter way to even out your skin tone. It moisturizes as it cleanses and is ideal for normal to dry skin. Godiva LicoWhite™ Whitening Facial Toner is safe for continued use for longer-lasting whiter skin.

This is probably the best toner I've tried. It removes any make up and dirt residue on my skin without stinging my eyes. I also love that it doesn't smell like alcohol which most of the toners I tried smell like. Just like the facial wash, this left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. It's also mild enough to not cause any breakouts. You can purchase this for only Php 89.00

Godiva LicoWhite™ Whitening Facial Cream


Product Description
Godiva LicoWhite™ Whitening Facial Cream helps even out skin discolorations caused by age, scarring, pregnancy or overexposure to the sun. It is 100% fragrance free and is safe for continued use for longer-lasting whiter skin.
Like the facial wash, this facial cream comes in a glossy, slim olive green plastic squeeze tube. I had no difficulty squeezing the product out. I like that it squirts only a small amount every time. I only apply a small amount on my face after using the Godiva LicoWhite™ Whitening Facial Toner at night and that's enough to make my skin feel soft when I wake up the next morning. It is also 100% fragrance free. You can get this for Php 120.00 only.










Aside from the Godiva Face Care line, I also got Body Care products. The very first body care product I tried was their Godiva LicoWhite™ Whitening Soap which is a gentle, non-drying face or body cleanser. I used it as my daily bath soap but was quite disappointed that it melted easily. It retails for Php 69.00 (135g)

My favorite body care product is the Godiva LicoWhite™ Whitening AntiPerspirant Deodorant. It is a fragrance-free whitening deodorant that doesn't sting my underarms even after shaving. It's also affordable at Php 89.00. 

One of my favorite summer products is Godiva LicoWhite™ Whitening Lotion with SPF15 because it's non-sticky and not overly fragrant. It also provides sun protection as it moisturizes my skin. 


Overall, I am satisfied with the whole LicoWhite line.They're effective and gentle on the skin. I noticed that my pimple scars have lightened after several weeks of use and that I didn't experience any break outs while using these products. I am also happy that most of the products have a mild scent if not fragrance-free. For a very affordable price, you'll get effective, safe and natural  skin care products.

For more information on Godiva Natural Skin Care products, you may visit the following:



You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/lipsticksandmoe
Instagram and Twitter: @lipsticksandmoe

No comments:

Post a Comment