Here's a look a did a while back. I'm so sorry this post is actually long overdue.
I was inspired to do a summer look and nothing is more summer-y to me than corals and coppers. So here's how I came up with this look.
- L'Oreal Base Magique (to prime my face)
- Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation (forgot the shade)
- Ever Bilena Concealer Stick in Medium
- Wet n' Wild Natural Blend Pressed Powder in Buff
- Lol Bronzing Powder in Brown Sugar (contour)
- Fashion 21 Matte Single Blush-On in M01
- Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk (not in picture) (to prime my lids)
- Pinkies Collection Matter Brown Eyeshadow (forgot the shade name)
- 4U2 Eyeshadow Quad in Topaz
- Fashion 21 Single Eyeshadow in #6
- Pinkies Collection Gel Eyeliner
- Maybelline Falsies Volum Express Mascara
1. I primed my lids with my Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk.
2. Then, I applied Fashion 21 Single Eyeshadow in #6 on my brow bone for highlight.
3. Next, I patted shimmery silvery-peach shade on the inner corners.
4. after that, I swept a shimmery coral-y bronze shade all over the lids.
5. To add some depth, I blended a matte brown eyeshadow on the crease and outer-v.
6. To finish my eye make up, I lined my upper lash line with a black gel liner and applied a generous amount of mascara on my lashes.
To finish the whole look, I used Mac's Flamingo on the lips.
Thanks for dropping by!
You can also find me on:
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain