Thursday, May 22, 2014

FOTD: Coralista

Hi Friends!

Here's a look a did a while back. I'm so sorry this post is actually long overdue.
  I was inspired to do a summer look and nothing is more summer-y to me than corals and coppers. So here's how I came up with this look.



FACE


  • L'Oreal Base Magique (to prime my face)
  • Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation (forgot the shade)
  • Ever Bilena Concealer Stick in Medium
  • Wet n' Wild Natural Blend Pressed Powder in Buff
  • Lol Bronzing Powder in Brown Sugar (contour)
  • Fashion 21 Matte Single Blush-On in M01



EYES

  • Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk (not in picture) (to prime my lids)
  • Pinkies Collection Matter Brown Eyeshadow (forgot the shade name)
  • 4U2 Eyeshadow Quad in Topaz
  • Fashion 21 Single Eyeshadow in #6
  • Pinkies Collection Gel Eyeliner
  • Maybelline Falsies Volum Express Mascara
 HOW-TO


1. I primed my lids with my Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk.

2. Then, I applied Fashion 21 Single Eyeshadow in #6 on my brow bone  for highlight.


3. Next, I patted shimmery silvery-peach shade on the inner corners.

4. after that, I swept a shimmery coral-y bronze shade all over the lids.


5. To add some depth, I blended a matte brown eyeshadow on the crease and outer-v.

6. To finish my eye make up, I lined my upper lash line with a black gel liner and applied a generous amount of mascara on my lashes.


LIPS

To finish the whole look, I used Mac's Flamingo on the lips.

That's it!

Thanks for dropping by!

You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

1 comment: