Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What's New at the Philippine Beauty Aisle: Bobbie Cosmetics

Hi!

I'm back with another What's New at the Philippine Beauty Aisle post. This time I am featuring Bobbie Cosmetics. I'm not really sure how long these have been out in the market and these may not be very new but if I am not mistaken these just came out  probably in February. 



It was my sister who first told me about this new line of make up she found at Mini Stop near her office in Makati. Since new make up always excites me, I just had to check them out for myself but learned (and kinda disappointed) that Bobbie Cosmetics is exclusively sold at Mini Stop stores.

I believe these are from the same makers of Bobbie Nail Polishes because for every purchase, you get free Bobbie nail products. They have lipsticks, eye shadows, blushes, pressed powders, and two-way cakes in this line. 

My sister's lipstick
Their lipsticks have five (5) shades and three (3) for the blushes. I am not sure how many shades they have for the powders and  eye shadow palettes since there are only few stocks left. The lipsticks were sold out! I was disappointed that I didn't get to buy a lipstick so I just got their eye shadow palette instead. By the way, I got this palette in Mini Stop Technohub.


Their eye shadow palette is called SPECTRAcular Lid Palette which I think is cute just like its packaging. I am smitten with its cute and very unique packaging. Even when the palette is closed, there's a small mirror at the back which is great for a quick make up check and touch ups. There are also instructions on how to open the palette and use the shadows written on the back. I got the palette in 01 which has 4 neutral shades in it - a cream, peach, bronze, and  brown. Based on my initial swatches, all of the shades are shimmery and are powdery especially the lighter ones. The bronze and brown are quite pigmented. 

The lipsticks retail for Php 85.00, the blushes for Php 90.00, and the Lid Palette for Php 150.00. 

Hopefully I can come up with a full-on review soon.

Thanks for dropping by!



You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

4 comments:

  1. Very afford! Would like to check out the lippies when I have the chance to visit mini Stop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sis. Super affordable ang mga products nila ang they're not too bad at all. :)

      Delete
  2. I just went to sm. Im from davao. Kaso walang bobbies cosmetics which, ot makes me feel.sad.. :( hope anyone here can sell ng mga product nila. Or can i please anyone to buy me thwir product and ill pay. This is my no. 0932-4244566 (yuka)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As of now meron na nito sa mga Watson

    ReplyDelete