Saturday, April 5, 2014

Hitting The Pan 2014

Hi!

How have you all been doing lately? Today, I just want to share with you some of the products which I've already hit pan on. Unlike lipsticks, I tend to go through most of my powder products faster. I rarely finish a tube of lipstick but I always use up my cake foundations/pressed powder.  Honestly, seeing the silver pan is somewhat bittersweet because it means I'm almost out of the product but it also means I've shown it a lot of love. 


San San Two-Way Cake Foundation in 03


This has been my go-to powder foundation for a few years now. This is what I always use to set my foundation or bring along in my kit. I love how this doesn't make me break out or feel sticky.  I use it on top of a foundation or on its own and it gives me the coverage that I want. The best thing about it is that it's affordable!

Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Goddess


Before I discoverer LOL's Matte Bronzer, this is what I used for contouring because this is the only matte bronzer I could find at the time. I still use this alternately with my LOL Bronzer but Goddess has a little more red undertone so I don't use it as often. 

Fashion 21 Single Eye Shadow in No. 6


This is the most used up eye shadow in my collection. I always use this for highlighting my brow bone and the inner corner of my eye. Its yellowish tone makes it a natural highlight for my complexion as opposed to a silver or white one. I use this 98% of the time with my eye make up.

Revlon PhotoReady Powder in Medium


This is what I always use together wiht my Revlon PhotoReady Foundation and I love their combination. It has a little shimmer but it photographs so well. It make s me look like I have flawless, glowing skin in pictures. :)

Kokuryu Summer Cake in Orange Blush


When I first bought this, I didn't expect I would love it this much. This has been one of my go-to foundations  this summer. Since it's water activated, it doesn't feel heavy on my face. I also love the cool feeling I get on my face when I am waiting for it to set in front of the electric fan. 

What are your fave products that you've hit pan on?

Thanks for dropping by!
You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

No comments:

Post a Comment