Tuesday, April 15, 2014

FOTD: Cherry Picking in Summer

Hi guys!

Lately, I'm inspired to put on make up despite this ridiculous heat  and that I'm going nowhere. Hahaha!(All dolled-up and nowhere to go.) Most of the time, I get inspiration from the gorgeous MUA and make up enthusiasts I follow on IG like @_jmaybelline and @annwabisabi16 to name a few. Sometimes, I just look at my lipstick stash and base a certain look from my chosen lipstick. In this particular FOTD, I decided to use Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Cherry Picking. Since Cherry picking is already a bright color in my opinion, I went for a neutral eye make up. To find out how I created this look and what products I used, just keep on reading. :)





Face
  • Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser (to prime my face)
  • Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Medium
  • Colour Collection Perfect Cover Concealer in Natural
  • Wet n Wild Natural Blend Pressed Powder in Buff (to set the foundation and concealer)
  • Lol Matte Bronzer in brown Sugar (for contour)




Eyes
  • Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk (to prime my lids)
  • E.L.F. 100 pcs. Eyeshadow Palette
  • Nichido Defining Mascara
  • Essence Gel Eyeliner in Midnight in Paris
  • Ever Bilena HD Eye Liner in Brown (for lower lash line)


How-to

1. I primed my lids using the Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk.

2. All over the lids, I patted on a flesh/champagne shadow (#1)

3. Then, I blended a brown eye shadow (#2)  on the crease. I applied it using a back-and-forth motion and made sure I blend out any harsh line.

4. Next, I  used a yellowish cream e/s (#3) to highlight the brow bone and the inner corner. I also used it to blend the crease.

5. Then, I used a darker shade of brown (#4) to define the outer corner.

6. I lined the upper lash line with a black gel liner and the bottom lash line with a brown eyeliner.

7. Lastly, I curled my lashes, applied a few coats of mascara, and added some falsies.

Brows

Jazzy Eyebrow Cake (Tutorial here.)


Blush

Colour Collection Blush in Peach Pie


Lips

Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color in Cherry Picking


Thanks for dropping by!
You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

2 comments:

  1. mommy monika, you're so pretty naman! i'm also a mom and very helpful yung tips mo. importante sating mga mommies na maging maayos pa din kahit may mga kids na.

    Naku, sana matuto din ako mag make up. Hanggang lipstick pa lang alam ko e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary Joy! Naku, Thank you! Thank you! Kinilig naman ako dun. heheh! I am so happy at helpful naman ang tips ko sayo. Syempre naman, paminsan minsan kelangan din nating mga mommies mag paganda lalo na kapag lalabas ng bahay. Naku matuto ka din in time. Ako nga sa YT at Google lang din natuto. Practice lang yan. :)

    ReplyDelete