Lately, I'm inspired to put on make up despite this ridiculous heat and that I'm going nowhere. Hahaha!(All dolled-up and nowhere to go.) Most of the time, I get inspiration from the gorgeous MUA and make up enthusiasts I follow on IG like @_jmaybelline and @annwabisabi16 to name a few. Sometimes, I just look at my lipstick stash and base a certain look from my chosen lipstick. In this particular FOTD, I decided to use Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Cherry Picking. Since Cherry picking is already a bright color in my opinion, I went for a neutral eye make up. To find out how I created this look and what products I used, just keep on reading. :)
- Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser (to prime my face)
- Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Medium
- Colour Collection Perfect Cover Concealer in Natural
- Wet n Wild Natural Blend Pressed Powder in Buff (to set the foundation and concealer)
- Lol Matte Bronzer in brown Sugar (for contour)
- Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk (to prime my lids)
- E.L.F. 100 pcs. Eyeshadow Palette
- Nichido Defining Mascara
- Essence Gel Eyeliner in Midnight in Paris
- Ever Bilena HD Eye Liner in Brown (for lower lash line)
1. I primed my lids using the Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk.
2. All over the lids, I patted on a flesh/champagne shadow (#1)
3. Then, I blended a brown eye shadow (#2) on the crease. I applied it using a back-and-forth motion and made sure I blend out any harsh line.
4. Next, I used a yellowish cream e/s (#3) to highlight the brow bone and the inner corner. I also used it to blend the crease.
5. Then, I used a darker shade of brown (#4) to define the outer corner.
6. I lined the upper lash line with a black gel liner and the bottom lash line with a brown eyeliner.
7. Lastly, I curled my lashes, applied a few coats of mascara, and added some falsies.
Jazzy Eyebrow Cake (Tutorial here.)
Colour Collection Blush in Peach Pie
Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color in Cherry Picking
Thanks for dropping by!You can also find me on:
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain