Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wet n Wild Fergie Perfect Pout Lip Color in Bebot Love

Hi! Everyone!

Hope you're all having a great day!



Soft, velvety lipsticks glide on silky-smooth for weightless wear. These longwearing formulas are specially formulated with anti-aging technology, as well as vitamins and minerals to keep lips soft, smooth, and kissable all-day. Moisturizes and conditions for rich colors that won’t cake, feather, or bleed.


OVERVIEW

Ever since I rediscovered Wet n Wild a few years ago, I have been a big fan of their products especially their lipsticks. I wanted to try them all. I've tried their Silk Finish , Megalast, and Megashield lipsticks and when they came out with the Fergie Collection I knew I had to try it. I am so happy when I found it at My Jehovah Jireh E-Store being sold for Php 175.00 only! Wet n Wild mall price is way higher that online stores. This line has 10 gorgeous shades but the one that I have been wanting to have is called Bebot Love. Yes. It's called Bebot Love (perhaps from Apl De Ap's song and pinoy term for babes "Bebot"). 


PACKAGING

This has a more classy packaging as compared to their Megalast and Megashield Lip Colors. It is also slightly taller and more sturdy. I just don't like that the silver paint scratches and rubs off easily. The F on the cap is very pretty too. I love that they opted to use names for the shades which are written at the bottom rather than just using numbers. 


SCENT

There's no scent or weird taste in these lipsticks.

PIGMENTATION

I am in LOVE with the color pay off. I was actually surprised at how well-saturated the color is in just one swipe. It was indeed love at first swipe.  Bebot Love is a natural peachy nude color that's perfect for my warm skin tone. I think this will match any eye make whether it's smokey or neutral. 

Believe it or not this is just one swipe. AMAZEBALLS!
CONSISTENCY & LONGEVITY

I did mention it's love at first swipe, right? It does not only give beautiful pigmented color but also feels so heavenly in one swipe. It has a very creamy consistency that it glided on so smoothly on my lips. It has some sheen but is not sticky or heavy when worn. It's also non-drying and feels very comfortable. It's like a hybrid of the Megalast Lip Color and the Megashield. 

Lasting power is average. It's actually no surprise since this has a creamy formula. It lasted for about 2-3 hours without eating and transfers when I drink so I needed to reapply a few times within the time I was wearing it (I wore it to dinner with friends.) 

And this is how it looks on me :)




I love this lipstick -this shade in particular. I haven't tried the other shades but I am dying to. It's such a bummer that not all the shades are available here. I've seen only one shade at the Wet n Wild counter in Landmark. I wish these lipsticks are easy to find and not too expensive in malls. It is probably around 
Php 350-399 in malls but I think it is still worth it because the quality and pigmentation of this lipstick is superb. If you're still not willing to shell out that much for a lippy, you can check out  My Jehovah Jireh E-Store for great discounts. 

 My Jehovah Jireh E-Store is also offering my followers a 10% discount for every purchase just make sure you follow me on IG and Facebook.


Hope you found this helpful!

Thanks for dropping by!

You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Agree! It doesn't make me look sick or dead hehehe!

      Delete
  2. Awesome find. This is an EXACT dupe for mac velvet teddy (matte) daw. Arrrgh, I just bought velvet teddy and I do love the color, I wish I found this sooner because they don't sell bebot love at the landmark :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga daw. I haven't tried Velvet Teddy yet. Oo nga eh wala to sa malls pero at least mas mura sya sa mga online sellers :)

      Delete