Saturday, March 22, 2014

Crazy About Lipstick Tag

Hi! Everyone.
“‎Lipstick is really magical. It holds more than a waxy bit of colour - it holds the promise of a brilliant smile, a brilliant day, both literally and figuratively.”





I just finished my 30 Days of Lipstick challenge a couple of days ago. I have to admit I never really realized how much of a lipstick monster/hoarder I am until I did that challenge. :) What can I say? I am just a BIG lipstick girl. Anyway, the ever gorgeous hot momma and YT Guru Anne (popularly known as THEanneclutz) commented in one my my IG posts that I should definitely do the "Crazy About Lipstick Tag". I didn't know there was such a tag so when I found it, I definitely have to do it in my blog.  

So here are the TAG questions:


1. How many lipsticks in your collection?

- I currently have 88 lipsticks in my collection which I use in rotation. I don't have any back-ups since I rarely finish a whole tube anyway.

2. How old were you when you started wearing lipstick?


- I started wearing lipsticks in college when I was 16 years old. But I started  playing with my mother's lipsticks when I was 5 :)

3. What are lipsticks you can't leave the house without?


- I always have a nude and a red lipstick in my bag. I always have Aido Regular lipstick in No. 11 and what ever red lippie I am currently obsessed over. 

4. Show a lipstick you use to stand out.



- I love using deep plums, and dark red lipsticks if I want to stand out. Like this Nyx Round Lipstick in Back Cherry. :) 
5. What was the last lipstick you bought?

- The last lipstick I bought is Wet n Wild Fergie Perfect Pout lip colour in Bebot Love.

6. What lipstick did you regret buying?

- I guess it would have to Avon Simply Pretty Lipstick in Wine & Dine. I love the finish and formula of this lipsticks but what dispappointed me was the shade. I was expecting it to be a wine or berry shade but it's orange.

7. What is your favorite lipstick at the moment?

- My favorite lipstick at the moment is Bianca Valerio's Hot Kiss Lipstick in Kisses and Cream.

8. What is your most expensive and inexpensive lipstick?

- The most expensive lipstick I bought was MAC (Php 1000) and the most inexpensive is Aido Regular Lipstick in No. 11 (Php 25).
9. Can you show us a lipstick that you love?



- I love most if not all of my lipsticks. The Nyx matte lipsticks are just a few of them. I love everything about these lipsticks especially the texture and pigmentation.

10. Do you like, love or are addicted to lipsticks?

- Without a doubt, I am 100% addicted! :)

Thanks for dropping by!


You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

1 comment:

  1. Need to do this tag, ASAP. Hahaha! Pero tapusin ko muna yung 30 days of lipstick tag mo. :D

    ReplyDelete