Sunday, February 9, 2014

What's New at the Philippine Make Up Aisle: Ever Bilena Shade Lipsticks

Hi Friends!

I am back for another episode of What's New at the Philippine Make Up Aisle. I hover around beauty sections and lurk at make up aisles to bring you the latest affordable and local make up finds. 
(Correspondent lang ang peg ko!)




For today's episode, I bring you the latest from Ever Bilena! A few days ago, I reposted a pic from Ms. Sunshine Cruz's Instagram account where she showed the upcoming lipsticks from this brand. Since I have too many lipsticks already, I told myself I won't be buying any more unless it's the new ones from EB. And lo and behold,  they're out now! The SA told me that they came out last week.


Right off the bat, I thought these look so familiar. Ever Bilena already came out with lipsticks similar to these which have a moisturizing balm in the middle. I think they were called Pro Lipstick with Shimmer. Those were later discontinued. 

What immediately caught my attention was the shade Dazzling Orchid, a gorgeous deep purple that reminds me of my Wet n Wild Sugar Plum Fairy. When I tried it on, I was immediately impressed at the pigmentation and the texture.  I became excited to try more. I also tried Foxy Garnet which I thought was a rosy-nude shade but turned out to be a reddish brown with a hint of orange. 


There are more or less 10 to 12 shades available. There's a light pink, an orange, a fiery red, an violet, and a deep burgundy/maroon. There really is a wide shade selection. Some lipsticks even have shimmers but most have none and have a semi-matte finish.

These are sold at Php 95.00 a pop. I got these from Landmark in Trinoma.

If you are planning on dropping by the mall or the supermarket anytime soon, you might want to check these out.

Please stay tuned for my full review of these lipsticks. 

Thanks for dropping by! :)

You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

3 comments:

  1. Whoa that's cool! And affordable! I have something similar but from avon, and that one costs something like 399p or something. I'm looking forward to your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I remember that lipstick from Avon. :) I hope I can post the review this week. I will have to give these a test-run :)

      Delete