Saturday, February 1, 2014

New! San San HD Concealer

Hi Friends!

Here's the last installment in the San San HD (High Definition) series! I already did a review on the HD Foundation and the HD Lipsticks. I did not get the HD Two-way Cake Foundation  because I still have San San's Two-way Cake from their regular line.  So without further ado,  here's what I think about the HD Concealer.



PRODUCT CLAIM

Excellent coverage for skin imperfections
Formulated with with Vitamins A, C & E
and SPF 15 for a healthier and naturally-radiant skin
With high-precision applicator to achieve a picture perfect look

OVERVIEW


San San HD Concealer comes in three shades. If I remember correctly, they are Natural, Beige, and Olive. Each retails for Php 105.00 only -an amazing deal for an HD Concealer, right? They're available in most if not all HBC outlets and selected department stores. Each tube contains 2.5 ml worth of product.

PACKAGING
+

This comes in a metallic purple click-type pen with a brush tip that makes application very easy and precise. The spill-proof packaging is very travel-friendly as it can fit any make up kit or purse. 


SCENT, SHADE, & COVERAGE

Of all the things I liked the most about this concealer is that it has no scent. I got BEIGE, a shade that's lighter that my skin tone, since the foundation I got is Olive. I thought it would help a lot in brightening my under eye area. I can't really say much about the coverage because I did not use this to cover my blemishes. The HD foundation already provided the coverage I needed. However, I can say that it did brighten my under eye area. 

bare face
I only applied concealer on my right under eye area so I can show you the difference.


As you can see, my right under eye is brighter than the left. I am quite pleased with the effect that it created as I look more awake.

CONSISTENCY & LONGEVITY

This has a thick consistency but is not difficult to blend at all. I always use my finger to pat and blend my concealer for more even application and precision. The finish is matte but I still  set it with powder. As for staying power, this is lasted up to 3 hours on me before I noticed creasing.  But despite the creasing, this did not fade or cake on me after such time. There's a slight fading after about 5-6 hours.






Overall, this provides great coverage that lasts decently at a very affordable price. If you don't have that much fine lines on your under area, I recommend you give this a try. Although I probably won't be repurchasing this because the creasing kinda disturbs me. I don't like having to touch up or fix the creasing every now and then. 

So those are my thoughts on the new San San HD Concealer, I hope you found this helpful.

Thanks for dropping by!

You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

5 comments:

  1. yung eyeliner ang napansin ko sis *PERFECT* :) anyways, sayang nag crease ung concealer ok sana kc mura..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. That creasing part. Ok na sana eh. :((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never had much luck with San San concealers. :(

      Delete
  3. I just bought this HD Concealer in Natural Shade.. It only conceals dark blemishes lightly. It's a fail. Plus I hate the fact that they keep increasing the prices of their products. i.e San San HD concealer priced at 105 pesos before now 119 pesos.. Huge difference.

    ReplyDelete