Thursday, February 20, 2014

30 Days of Lipstick Challenge Day 2: Most Worn

Hello! Gal pals!

Today's the second day of my #30daysoflipstick Challenge. In case you missed Day 1, here's the link Day 1: Favorite Lipstick Brand. Anyway, Day 2 is MOST WORN and my most worn lipstick is Everbilena Matte Lipstick in Mirrored Mocha.



Having a lot of lipsticks, I rarely finish any tube. Although I use all of them in rotation, it's still hard to get to even half of the lipstick. This Ever Bilena matte lipstick in Mirrored Mocha is probably the shortest one I've got. It's a brown with a hint of red undertone that's perfect to wear everyday. I had this nude/neutral lipstick phase and this was one of the lipsticks reach for. The formula is comfortable that I love swiping it on my lips a lot. So that's it for my most worn lipstick.

In case you want to take on this challenge, here's the list:




Thanks for dropping by!




You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

No comments:

Post a Comment