Thursday, February 27, 2014

30 Days of Lipstick Challenge Day 9: Nudes

Hello! Love Bugs.

Today's Day 9 of my 30 Days of Lipstick Challenge! The challenge for today is NUDES. 


These are my lovely, lovely nude lipsticks. I wasn't a big fan of nude lipsticks before because I find them too boring. I always had this penchant for bold lipstick shades because I am, most of the time, lazy to do my eye make up. Bold lipsticks just make it so easy for me. But just last year, I became a nude lippie convert, all thanks to my favorite YT beauty gurus like Sonia Castaneda and Judy Travis. They just make nude lipsticks look oh so pretty. So I thought I'd give it a chance, and my babies just grew more and more since then. 

Those are my nude lipsticks and thanks for dropping by! :)


You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

No comments:

Post a Comment