Tuesday, February 25, 2014

30 Days of Lipstick Challenge Day 7: Pinks

Hello, friends!

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I hope you're in great spirits today!

Today is Day 7 of my #30daysoflipstick Challenge. The challenge is PINKS. I thought, at first, that majority of my lipstick collection are red lipsticks but after I took this pic I was clearly mistaken. Turns out I have more pinks. This collection contains my nude pink, light pinks, rosy pinks, and hot pinks. 


I am not a big fan of Barbie pink lipsticks that's why most of my pinks lean toward the neutral side. I have a few hot pinks like CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Spellbound and Nyx Extreme Lip Creme in Strawberry Jam. That's it for DAY 7: PINKS. 

Thanks for dropping by!


You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

2 comments:

  1. Looking at it from afar, they all look the same. But I'm pretty sure the color nuances make a lot of difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you had 18 pink lippies! hmmm i think i had two or three lang hihi

    ReplyDelete