Monday, February 24, 2014

30 Days of Lipstick Challenge Day 6: Favorite Red Lipsstck

Hello there, friends!

It's Day 6 of my #30daysoflipstick Challenge. Today's challenge if FAVORITE RED LIPSTICK.

Boy! This is a tough one! I love red lipsticks so much that I can't really choose a favorite but I decided it would have to be M&Co. Long Lasting Matte Lipstick in Brick Red which I also did a review here and here.


I am in love with this. It has great color payoff, consistency, formula, and lasting-power - and not to mention, it's affordable. I love red lipstick equally but I tend to gravitate towards those with matte finish. Red is already a bold color and a matte finish kind of balances it out. 

That's it for Day 6: Favorite Red Lipstick.

What's you favorite red lipstick?

Thanks for dropping by!


You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

No comments:

Post a Comment