Friday, February 21, 2014

30 Days of Lipstick Challenge Day 3: Most Comfortable

Hi Friends! 


Day 3 of my #30daysoflipstick Challenge is MOST COMFORTABLE. My knees go weak for lipsticks that feel like they're hugging my lips. Lipsticks that may not be as sleek as a balm but are as moisturizing and comfortable to wear. Those that feel natural instead of just sitting on my lips. That's what these CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipsticks are. They're the most comfortable to wear because aside form the formula they also give great color pay off and does not chap my lips at all. 


That's it for Day 3 of my 30-day Lipstick Challenge.

What lipstick do you find most comfortable to wear?

Thanks for dropping by!

You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

No comments:

Post a Comment