Friday, February 28, 2014

30 Days of Lipstick Challenge Day 10: Favorite Nude Lipstick

Hi!

I can't believe it's already Day 10 of my #30daysoflipstick Challenge. I am having a lot of fun with this challenge. If you are a lover of lipsticks, you are free to do this challenge in Instagram too. :)
I would love to see you collections!


Day 10's challenge is FAVORITE NUDE. I can't decide on just one favorite since I have quite a few but I thought I'd go with these two. I love Fashion 21 All-Day Matte Lipstick in Bronze and CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Sultry.


Both look nude on me but they don't wash me out or make me look sick. Both have great staying power and the formula is great. I love that these are so versatile. I can use it for daytime for a natural look and pair it with a smoke eye for a night out. 

That't is for my favorite nude lipsticks. What's you favorite nude lippie?

Thanks for dropping by!

You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

No comments:

Post a Comment