Thursday, December 19, 2013

Fashion 21 All-Day Matte Lipstick in Sushi

Hi Everyone!
I hope you're all having a great day and are having the best Holiday season! You all probably know by now my love for lipsticks especially those that are available locally. One of my favorite brands, Fashion 21, came out a few months back with their All Day Matte Lipsticks and I've already gotten 2 from this line which I already did review on here and here. But since I just love this line I decided to get another shade to try and I want to share it with y'all.



This is the shade All Day Sushi.


This is a  light creamy coral pink.

Here's the swatch:

Here's All-Day Sushi on my lips

:

If you like to get updates on Fashion 21 Cosmetics, you can follow them on https://www.facebook.com/F21Cosmetics?fref=ts

You can also check out my review and swatches on the Fashion 21 All Day Matte Lipsticks on these links:



Thanks for dropping by!

You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

4 comments:

  1. Nice lippie shade. I still don't have a matte lipstick and I'll consider this one on buying.

    http://styleandglow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go! sis. Try mo and hopefully you'll love it too. :)

      Delete
  2. I love matte lipsticks. Meron na din ata yung Fanny Serrano line nila.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Meron din yung FS nila na matte kaso mas mahal. Php 299.00 yun eh.

      Delete