Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Kids Plus+ Hypoallergenic Powder + Allantoin

Hi Sweethearts!

 I'd like to share with you a  product that I came across just recently. This is Kids Plus+ Hypoallergenic Powder with Allantoin. When my step son came to stay with us last week, this big bottle of powder was in his bag. My initial thought was "Wow! Ang laki naman ng powder na to!" I have never heard of nor seen this brand in supermarkets before.
Photo: http://www.tupperwarebrands.ph/
Kids Plus+ is a unique kids care line that offers gentle protection for your precious little ones. Each product is formulated with unique benefits for providing just the right care for kid's particular needs! Because your growing kid deserves gentle care plus protection too!


After giving my step son a  bath, I sprinkled this on his body and I loved the scent instantly. This powder has a fruity scent, not sure if it's watermelon or apple, it just smells so good. The scent is very different from my favorite brand. I made a little research and found out that Kids Plus+ Hypoallergenic Powder + Allantoin is a Tupperware Brands Ph product which means that it is available through direct sellers only. That's why I haven't seen this in supermarkets.


It performed just like my favorite brand but just a little more soft to the touch.  I also used this on Yomi and loved how it felt on her skin. She did not get any skin irritations whatsoever. I even tried it on myself and it gave me instant freshness. The light fruity scent is very refreshing and long lasting too. A 200g bottle costs Php 89.00 at https://www.goods.ph/Kids_Plus_Powder_4361.html. Pasok pa din sa budget! 

Photo: http://www.tupperwarebrands.ph/
Kids Plus Hypoallergenic Baby Powder keeps your baby fresh and dry. Kids Plus Hypoallergenic Baby Powder will keep your baby dry more longer preventing the formation of rashes and itchy skin with Allantoin added. With hypoallergenic formula proven mild and safe against sensitive skin you can use it every day.

The product claims that it has Allantoin which I am not really familiar with so I did some reading and I learned that Allantoin is a natural chemical compound that is produced by many organisms, including animals, bacteria and plants. It is an odorless, non-toxic, non-allergenic skin protectant which also increases the smoothness of the skin; promotes cell replication; and promotes the healing of wounds, burns, and scars.

The product is used in many skin care products including shampoos, lipsticks, anti-acne products,clarifying lotions, various cosmetic lotions and creams, and other cosmetic and pharmaceutical products. It is added to skin care products for its moisturizing effect as well as its ability to cause the outer layer of dead skin cells to loosen and shed. 

For more info on Allantoin, you can visit: http://www.examiner.com/article/what-is-allantoin-the-benefits-of-allantoin-skin-care-products

If you're interested in this, visit http://www.tupperwarebrands.ph/ for more info.


Thanks for dropping by!


You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

1 comment: