Friday, November 22, 2013

Easy-Breezy BBQ with Clara Ole Barbecue Marinade

Hi Guys!

You might be wondering why I've been posting recipes featuring Clara Ole lately. Well, if you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you would know that they sent me a few of their products to try. I have been a Clara Ole fan for quite some time now and one of the first Clara Ole products I loved is their Three-Cheese Pasta Sauce. I then later on tried their salad dressings and the Caesar Salad dressing became my instant favorite. That's why I am so thankful to Clara Ole because I got to try products I would not have thought I'd like particularly this Original Barbecue Marinade. 


This barbecue marinade is a savory blend of sweet, sour, and salty flavors. It's also very easy to use especially if your a very busy mom or a woman on-the-go since you just pour it onto meat and let it marinate overnight or for 24 hours to let the meat really soak in all the flavors. 


Once marinated, you can now place it on top of a smokeless grill. A smokeless grill is a great alternative since it can save you a lot of time compare to a traditional grill. However, if you want authentic smokey flavor or if you don't have a smokeless grill available, it is best to grill it over charcoal. 


Voila! Easy-Breezy grilled liempo!


Clara Ole Barbecue Marinades have different variations you can choose from.  


You can try so many different recipes your family or loved one will surely love.

Like this Spicy Pork and Chicken Kebab for example.



























For more information on Clara Ole products and recipes, you can visit them on



Thanks for dropping by!


You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

No comments:

Post a Comment