I know I've been blogging about food posts lately. I've just been so inspired to cook lately. So let me share another recipe I learned from my best friend. I just tweaked it a little bit.
Chicken Kebab with Garlic Honey Mustard Sauce
1 kilo Chicken Breast Fillet. Cut into small chunks.
1/4 cup Cumin powder
2 tbsp Curry Powder
2 whole Garlic finely chopped
3 tbsp Lemon Juice
8 Tomatoes (cut in quarters)
4 Green bell peppers (cut in chunks)
2 large White Onions (cut in chunks)
Salt and Pepper
Garlic Honey Mustard Sauce
1 pack Clara Ole Dips n' Dressings Honey Mustard
1/4 cup Mayonnaise ( or yogurt pag may budget)
1 tbsp Lemon juice
garlic paste (or powder)
1 tsp Sugar
Sat and pepper
1. Combine chicken fillet, cumin, curry powder, salt, pepper, lemon juice, lemon zest in a bowl. Add tomatoes, bell pepper, and onions that are cut into chunks. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a blender, combine Clara Ole Honey Mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic paste/powder (or finely chopped garlic), sugar, salt and pepper. Blend well. Add water to thin out the consistency. Set aside.
3. Arrange the chicken and vegetables in bamboo skewers. Alternating the vegetables, and chicken for presentation ( as shown in the picture.) Grill for about 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Since it's chicken, cooking time is faster than pork. One indicator we used is when the vegetables are cooked, the chicken is cooked too. Don't overcook the chicken.
4. Serve while hot. Pour over sauce and enjoy. Best paired with buttered Basmati rice.
5. Enjoy with your friends or loved ones! 1 Kilo chicken can make up to 20 or more skewers.
Want to know more about Clara Olé value offerings, visit www.claraole.com or “Like” www.Facebook.com/myclaraole or connect via Instagram @claraoleph and share your unforgettable cooking encounters and dining experiences using Clara Olé products. You can even catch exciting Clara Olé webisodes called “Pot Sessions: A Cook Without A Book” adventure series.
Thanks for dropping by!
You can also find me on:
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain