Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Top Ten MLBB Lipsticks Below Php 400!!!

Hello gorgeous friends!




If you're an avid beauty blog reader or a big fan of YT beauty gurus, you probably already know what an MLBB lipstick is. But in case you have no idea, MLBB stands for My Lips But Better. These are the lipstick shades that are closest to your natural lip color but only better - those that can give you that no-make-up make up look. These shades can be either be from peaches to rosy pinks depending on your lips. I have compiled ,for you, a short list of my favorite MLBB lipsticks all of which are just under 400 Pesos!

Here are the swatches side by side on my arm.
1. Aido Mini Lipstick in No. 11 ( Php 25.00) 



2. Nyx Round Lipstick in Mars (Php 150.00)


3. Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mirrored Mocha (Php 155.00)


4. Collection Cosmetics in Vintage Rose (Php 199.00)


5. Nyx Matte Lipstick in Natural (Php 280.00)


6. Wet N' Wild Megalast Lip Color in 912c In The Flesh ( Php 299.00)


7. L'Oreal Infallible Rouge in  Forever Frappe (Php 350.00)


8. CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Sultry (Php 395.00)


9. Jazzy Matte Lipstick in No. 10 (Php 399.00)


10. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Warm Me Up (Php 399.00)


NOTE: All of those lipsticks can be purchased in leading department stores and online sellers in the Philippines. 

I'm very SORRY for my nakakaumay na selfies. I just wanted to show you guys how it all look when worn. Also, most of those lipsticks are possible dupes for MAC Cosmo at a fraction of the cost. They only differ in formulation and scent.

Here's how Cosmo looks on me.

MAC Amplified in Cosmo (Php 1000.00)

Which lipstick do you think is closest? 

Thanks for dropping by!


You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

11 comments:

  1. wow.. a lippie for 25php! I cant believe! now that is real beauty for less! (im a new follower here, i find your blog tru rattus page)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rhaindropz! Yup! Diba ang mura lang? Super favorite ko sya. mejo amoy Crayons lang. Pero so far no side effects nmn sya. Thanks for following me. Welcome to Mom Gone Vain :)

      Delete
    2. I read the price twice. Really, a lipstick for Php 25.00 with a nice shade? That's a steal! :) The shade that I really like most is on number 8.

      http://styleandglow.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    3. yay thanks for the warm welcome ms monika =)

      Delete
    4. True, Style and Glow. I was surprised too at first. I thought it was on sale but the SA said it's the regular price. That's a great choice. CoverGirl lippies have great quality. :)

      Delete
  2. I love all of the lipstick shades, suits you very well! I am a new follower by the way, and I am super enjoying your blog.

    http://pinaybeautyinabudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maica! Thanks! OMG Thanks for following me. Welcome to Mom Gone Vain. I read your and follow blog too :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! :) I feel so stupid to not know your blog. Hahaha! Anyway, I love it and hopefully I can save up money so I can join your makeup workshops. Super love your hair by the way.

      Delete
    3. Naku Ok lng yun. bago pa lng nmn kasi tlga blog ko eh. Kaya I am still practically unknown to many. heheh! :)

      Delete
  3. Ang ganda ng lips mo!! Kaya regardless kung anong price ng lipstick mo, they all look good on you!! :)

    ReplyDelete