Hello gorgeous friends!
If you're an avid beauty blog reader or a big fan of YT beauty gurus, you probably already know what an MLBB lipstick is. But in case you have no idea, MLBB stands for My Lips But Better. These are the lipstick shades that are closest to your natural lip color but only better - those that can give you that no-make-up make up look. These shades can be either be from peaches to rosy pinks depending on your lips. I have compiled ,for you, a short list of my favorite MLBB lipsticks all of which are just under 400 Pesos!
|Here are the swatches side by side on my arm.|
1. Aido Mini Lipstick in No. 11 ( Php 25.00)
2. Nyx Round Lipstick in Mars (Php 150.00)
3. Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mirrored Mocha (Php 155.00)
4. Collection Cosmetics in Vintage Rose (Php 199.00)
5. Nyx Matte Lipstick in Natural (Php 280.00)
6. Wet N' Wild Megalast Lip Color in 912c In The Flesh ( Php 299.00)
7. L'Oreal Infallible Rouge in Forever Frappe (Php 350.00)
8. CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Sultry (Php 395.00)
9. Jazzy Matte Lipstick in No. 10 (Php 399.00)
10. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Warm Me Up (Php 399.00)
NOTE: All of those lipsticks can be purchased in leading department stores and online sellers in the Philippines.
I'm very SORRY for my nakakaumay na selfies. I just wanted to show you guys how it all look when worn. Also, most of those lipsticks are possible dupes for MAC Cosmo at a fraction of the cost. They only differ in formulation and scent.
Here's how Cosmo looks on me.
|MAC Amplified in Cosmo (Php 1000.00)|
Which lipstick do you think is closest?
Thanks for dropping by!
You can also find me on:
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain