Thursday, October 24, 2013

M&Co. Long Lasting and Irresistible Lipsticks {Update}

Hi Love Bugs!

I thought I'd share with you an updated post (swatches) on the other M & Co. Long Lasting and Irresistible Lipsticks that I have. I have already done a full review on the Long Lasting Matte Lipstick in Natural Tint (matte) here's the link: http://momgonevain.blogspot.com/2013/09/m-long-lasting-matte-lipstick-with.html




I first tried the Long Lasting Matte Lipstick in Natural Tint and fell in love with it so I went back to try a few more. Here are the other shades that I got:

BRICK RED - is the kind of red that looks great on warm skin tones. This has gorgeous pigmentation and great lasting power. It does not wear off easily even after eating or drinking. This however can be drying for some and tricky to apply. I suggest using a lip balm and lip liner underneath. This is what I was wearing in the picture below.

SULTRY PINK - I was supposed to get Blazing Coral which is also matte but found too bright so I tried this one which is more subtle. Sultry Pink is from the Irresistible Lipstick collection which basically are the ones that has a satin formula. This has a little sheen and more moisturizing but still with good pigmentation. I think they also have shades with a glossy formula. To me, this looks coral with a hint of pink. That's a picture of me wearing Sultry Pink. 




L to R: Natural Tint, Brick Red, Sultry Pink
Thanks for dropping by!

You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

7 comments:

  1. Love that red lippie! Where can i find these? Haven't seen it yet eh. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maica! I've seen M&Co sa Sm Megamall and SM North Department stores. Although, alam ko available din to through direct selling. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! :) Kaya lang minsan drying lang yug iba :)

      Delete
  3. I want heheh :D ung nude Ms.Monica ang ganda! dahil sayo kaya gusto ko na din ng Nude lipstick dati all shades of PINK lang fav.ko ngayon pati nudes na :) Thanks fo sharing this nice meeting you on BDJ box event :) Sobrang bait mo sis and ganda :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe! Hindi rin ako mahilig sa nudes dati. Nahilig din ako sa pink pero nasawa ako. Red lipsticks talaga fave ko eh lately dami ko na nakikitang nudes kaya ngayon yan nmn hilig ko :) Thanks Lei! Ikaw din kaya pretty and mabait. It was fun meeting there feeling ko bagets din ako :)

      Delete
  4. I want heheh :D ung nude Ms.Monica ang ganda! dahil sayo kaya gusto ko na din ng Nude lipstick dati all shades of PINK lang fav.ko ngayon pati nudes na :) Thanks fo sharing this nice meeting you on BDJ box event :) Sobrang bait mo sis and ganda :)

    ReplyDelete