Friday, October 18, 2013

How I Draw my Brows

Hi Everyone!

I have been getting some compliments on my brows lately. Honestly it was only  a few months ago when I learned how to properly draw my brows. Thanks to YouTube and Blogs! You see I am not very confident going out of the house without drawing my brows because they're very thin and next to non-existent. So I thought I's share with you how I do my brows in case you'd like to know. 

pics taken in natural light


Here are my tools:

Pinkies Collections eyebrow pencil in Light Brown (any eyebrow pencil will do)
Slanted eyebrow brush and spoolie
Jazzy eyebrow cake (I also use In2it eyebrow cake)



Step 1

I groom my brows using a tweezer.


Step 2

I outline my brows using the eyebrow pencil. 


Step 3

I fill in the brows using the eyebrow cake. I start at the end/tip working my way towards the inner part of my brows.


Step 4

Using the spoolie, I brush my brows outwards to blur out the harsh lines. Then I  brush inwards to fill in the inner part so that it has that gradient effect
 (light on the inner part and darker towards the tip)



Step 5
I add a little bit more powder just to make sure it's all filled in and then brush off the excess to make it look more natural and softer.


This is actually a little bit darker in person. The flash made the brows look lighter.

And that's it! You can see the difference right?

I hope you found this post helpful.

Thanks for dropping by!


You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

6 comments:

  1. thanks for this post ,i will try to do this later..super like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Sherry! I hope it works for you too. :) Try mo then let me know kung successful ha. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Mommy Monika! Been wanting to ask you to post a blog about this! Perfect! :D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! Buti na lang sakto. get well soon sis! Pag uwi mo practice ka na agad ng pagdrawing ng kilay :)

      Delete
  3. At hindi rin ako marunong dati! Salamat sa youtube talaga! Kung wala sila paano na ang kagandahan? Hehe! Keep posting beauty finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! oo true! Salamat tlga sa YouTube at blogs at madami akong natutunan. Mahal kasi magaral formally eh. Kaya sariling sikap na lang. hahah! Thanks Serene! :)

      Delete