Wednesday, October 23, 2013

GASTRONOMY by Joy's Third Blog Anniversary!

Hi Sweethearts!



One of the many things I am thankful I decided to create this blog is the opportunity to meet many people. Through blogging, I've already met so many interesting, friendly, kind, and fun people. Some of them are actually potential life-long friends. I was also able to go to new and exciting places and was introduced to fresh up-and-coming products. For me, blogging is really a blessing. And just recently, I was blessed to have been a part of my friend, Joy's third blog anniversary. 


When I saw her announcement on her blog, Gastronomy by Joy , where she will be giving 5 of her readers and their son/daughter a chance to be pampered like royalty, I joined immediately and luckily, won! Coincidentally, my best friend also won so that made me even more excited! The Pampered Princesses Spa-rty was held at Peppermint Kids Salon and Spa Boutique in SM Aura.


It was a simple yet very warm celebration. Joy prepared satisfying snacks and refreshment. My goddaughter Hailey surely enjoyed it a lot. 


Aside from the  snacks and refreshment, lots of delicious kikay cupcakes from Wow! Cakes by Wowie Lontok were also available for us to nibble on. Look at how adorably girly that cupcake tower is! Definitely fitting for a kikay party like this.



Here's a closer look of the cupcake. (I love cupcakes so much I might just do a whole new blog dedicated for cupcakes alone! hehe!) That little robe made of gumpaste is just too darn cute!

photo credits to Joy of Gastronomy by Joy
L to R: Vix of mum-writes.com, Leira of www.mushings.com, Ms. joy of Gastronomy by Joy, Hazel, Me, and Michelle of stayadventurousblog.wordpress.com

We sat on swing-inspired chairs as we were pampered with Peppermint's custom foot masque, a manicure ,and a pedicure. Peppermint was so generous that they also gave us complimentary stylish haircuts. Although, I decided not to have anything done on my hair because I just had a haircut. 




The kids also got to pampered just like their moms. The girls' hairs were shampooed, blow dried, and braided just like the little princesses. Their staff can do various different styles (from simple to complex) of hair braids. Hailey also got to experience a foot massage, manicure and pedicure which she absolutely enjoyed and loved!


The boys were given haircuts and massages where they got to sit down on cute plane and car-inspired chairs. 

Cupcakes galore!  Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting from Eat and Cheat Cancer Book Project and Chef  Alvin and Chef Brooke of Whipped Cupcakes!
It was indeed a relaxing and memorable experience. I wish I had brought Yomi with me but she might not be able to appreciate it yet because she's still too young. I will definitely take her to Peppermint Kids Salon and Spa Boutique for our bonding moment once she's a little older. We also got to take home fabulous gifts from the other sponsors (Diana Stalder, Gastro Chef,  Whipped Cupcakes, My Pink Wasabi, and Sweetielicious). Oh the best part was that I also won a baking session with Jojo Javier of Sweetielicious! 

My best friend hazel
  We are two pampered and relaxed mommas!


 Hailey (my goddaughter) and her mom all-smiles at the spa-rty!



 Here I am all-smiles and feeling like a princess in her carriage. This carriage-themed chair is one of Peppermints cutest features. 

 Thank you so much Ms. Joy for sharing with us this wonderful experience. Congratulations and Happy 3rd Anniversary to your blog! Wishing more blessings to come your way. 

Thank you as well to Ms. Chari and the whole staff of Peppermint Kids Salon and Spa Boutique - SM Aura for your warm, friendly yet very professional accommodation.

Ms. Chari, Branch Manager of Peppermint Kids Salon and Spa Boutique - SM Aura

Whether you'd like to give your child a very memorable first haircut or just take him or her for a monthly trim, or if you also want to have your own Sparty, you may visit Peppermint from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm daily at Unit B-07 Basement 1, SM AURA PREMIER, McKinley Parkway corner 26th Street, Taguig City. For more details, you may also contact them through:

Phone: (02) 553 3597
Email: sales@peppermintsalon.com
Website: http://www.peppermintsalon.com



You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Awesome ! i really found very informative article here and bookmarked this blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.I will be waiting for your next post

    ReplyDelete