Monday, October 7, 2013

Ever Bilena Studio Finish Stick Foundation in Creme {update}

Hi Everyone!

I just want to do a little update on the Ever Bilena Studio Finish Stick Foundation. I already did a full review of it  here but this one would be with the shade Creme. I originally thought Beige was the perfect match for me but after using it for quite some time , I noticed that it's just a little bit darker. So I thought, I'd go back and get Creme. 

Creme, however, is a little too light on me. I guess my shade is right in between Beige and Creme. I swatched it on my arms just to show you guys the  shade difference. Below are the swatches.
That's Beige on the left and Creme on the right. You can immediately notice the difference right? 

natural light

with flash

So what I did was I used Beige on the outer part of my face and used Creme under my eyes, the T-zone, and on my chin - basically anywhere I'd want to highlight and just blend them  together. I have to admit I am very pleased with the result. I didn't even have to use concealer for my under eye anymore. (Too bad I didn't get to take photos of it.) The shades are not spot on but they're still very easy to work with. This is  still one of my favorites especially when I am in a hurry because it's very easy to use and blend.

Thanks for dropping by!


You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain



1 comment:

  1. Does it have a good coverage? Is the CREME shade for fair skin tone? Thanks

    ReplyDelete