Saturday, September 7, 2013

Fashion 21 All-Day Matte Lipstick in Bronze

Hey Everyone!



I thought I'd share with you another lipstick from Fashion 21's newest collection, All-Day Matte Lipsticks. I first bought Garnet, a gorgeous wearable warm red. I already did a full review of the lipstick here. Now, I just want to show you another shade I got and this one's called Bronze. 


The name of this shade is a little misleading because I did not find any hint of bronze in it. In fact, it's a pretty everyday nude that's a little pink on me. This is the kind of shade everyone can wear to work or school. Since it's matte, it's more low-key and can be paired with practically any eye look - from neutral to smokey.

I paired mine with San San's C.Y.O. eyeshadow in Emerald Green

It's also a tad drying and can emphasize dry flakes on my lips more compared to Garnet. Lip balm solved that problem. Other than that, I really don't have any qualms about this lipstick or this shade. I love the color a lot.  I hope they can come up with a satin version of this. I am not sure if they already have. If they did already, please let me know. I'd love to get that one as well. 

L: Natural light R: with flash
Thanks for dropping by!

Have you checked this new collection out?

You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog

Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain




7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. True! It is great for everyday talaga! :)

      Delete
  2. Is it long lasting po? How long did it last on your lips po?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eriq! It didn't last all day on my lips as the name of the lipstick says but lasting power is not bad. It lasted 4 hours on me without eating. Garnet is more long lasting than Bronze. You will still need to re apply after eating as you can experience a bit of fading.

      Delete
  3. wow.this is another nude-ish lipstick na adik na ko tuloy sa nude kakabasa ng blog mo sis heheh :D Ganda din pala nung eyeshadow mo sis bagay na bagay! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. this is actually one of my fave nudes. Thanks!

      Delete