Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Colour Collection Colour Intense Blush-On Duo

Hello friends!

I thought I'd share with you my thoughts on the Colour Intense Blush-On Duo I got from Colour Collection and Sample Room. 


Perfectly matched contour and highlight shades that give an impeccable blush. 
Contains protective sunscreen.


OVERVIEW

I won mine from Colour Collection's blog contest a few weeks back but you can get these blushes from your friendly neighborhood Tuppeware Brands lady. I am not sure how may shades they have for these blushes or how much these are because unfortunately, it wasn't listed in their on-line product catalog.

PACKAGING


These blush duos are encased in a sleek black compact that comes with a decent-sized mirror and a small brush. I didn't use the brush because it's pretty small and I don't feel like it'll work well. I didn't toss it out though, in case I forget to bring my blush brush. The packaging doesn't feel or look cheap at all. In fact, it's very class and sturdy. 


SCENT

No scent on these blushes.

PIGMENT


I got  Desert Rose which is a peach and a mauve duo. The colors are so pretty; it gives a natural fresh glow. They have very fine gold shimmers that I absolutely love since they give a beautiful sparkle on the cheeks. These blushes have enough pigmentation to show up on the cheeks but are not too strong that you'll end up looking like a clown. I used the mauve shade as some sort of contour just to add depth and then I swept the peach one on my cheeks. You can definitely sheer this out or build it up to your liking. 


CONSISTENCY & LONGEVITY


These are finely-milled that it glides on very smoothly and evenly on the cheeks. It doesn't look blotchy when applied. It lasts a fair amount of time on the cheeks however, with the heat and humidity I doubt this can last up to 6 or 8 hours.









I honestly like this blush-on duo especially the peach shade. It's a great everyday blush that's great for mestizas and morenas alike. I give it one kiss mark short because of availability. Overall, if you happen to come across one be sure to grab one because this product is worth a try.

If this product interests you, you may check out and follow
for the latest updates.

Hope you found this post helpful.

Thanks for dropping by!

You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

7 comments:

  1. You have lovely skin, Monica. And this blush suits you so well. =)

    I think I have this somewhere. Need to break it open and use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If you'll see me in person you'll see I have large pores! hehe! Anyway, these are pretty shades which looks great on all skin tones. If you have it, you should definitely use it.

      Delete
  2. from the swatches alone I can tell it has a nice texture and it's not powdery. The peach color shows up really well too!

    http://www.ahintofsunlight.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the peach one is really subtle and pretty. You're right they're not powdery at all. :)

      Delete
  3. Is the mauve okay as a blush or would it look muddy on the skin? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far it doesn't look muddy on me but I don't really use it alone I use it to create a contour lang.

      Delete
  4. Is the mauve one okay as a blush or would it look muddy on the skin? :D

    ReplyDelete