Sunday, September 29, 2013

BATCH 1 of Make Up 101 with Get Gorgeous Manila and Mom Gone Vain

Hi Everyone!

First of all, I just want to share with y'all how happy and thankful I am because my very first make up workshop with Get Gorgeous Manila was very successful. Yesterday, September 28, we held our very first make up workshop entitled Make Up 101: A Basic Make Up Workshop



Batch 1 is only composed of 10 participants (unfortunately 1 didn't make it) because I want a very intimate workshop where we can all be comfortable and act like a group of girlfriends chit-chatting about make up. 


This is our set up yesterday. The students have their individual vanity mirrors and on the center of the table are beauty essentials and make up for them to use.


 Each participant is provided with hand-out and a towel band for them to take home. We also threw in our calling cards for reference.


I opened up the session by giving them a few words and introducing Karen, the make up artist from Get Gorgeous Manila


The participants were very enthusiastic and very eager to learn which was a relief because I thought they'd be very shy. I was actually surprised that it's as if they've know each other already.

  
This is the snack bar for the participants. The very cute, girly ,and very delicious cupcakes were from Delamor Sweet Treats. 


When the workshop proper began, I felt everyone's excitement. They all look so cute with the matching towel bands. It's like one big slumber party with my girlfriends! :)


Karen explained all the rudiments starting from basic skin care to proper make up application. 


That's Karen with the model for the day, Bianca.


Gia and Angel applying some foundation on.


My Sis, Rattus of Beauty on a Shoestring Budget, contouring his cheeks. 


Here, Karen is teaching Ruth proper eyeshadow application.


I was actually surprised and very happy to meet fellow AMO moms, Mommy Aileen and Mommy Chai, during the workshop.


The gorgeous winners of our mini raffle draw.


And here is BATCH 1 of our Get Gorgeous Girlfriends!

My heart is filled with so much happiness and gratitude to Ruth, Rattus, Tricia, Gia, Angel, Chen, Chai, Gigi, and Aileen for your support and trust in Mom Gone Vain and Get Gorgeous Manila. We really hope you learned a lot from the workshop but most of all, that you had fun.

Until our next workshop, gorgeous gals!

If you're interested in joining our workshop, Batch 2 is now open for reservations. Workshop fee is 
Php 1,000 only inclusive of snacks and certificate. We are also offering Make Up 102 which covers smokey eye and dramatic make up application, false eyelashes, and basic hairstyling. Just email moeideveas@gmail.com for reservations.


Thanks for dropping by!

More pictures from the workshop are in my Facebook page.


You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

4 comments:

  1. Sasali na ako next time talaga! Batch 3 please after ng finals. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for organizing this event sis! I learned so much and congrats! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis! I am glad you learned a lot! :)

      Delete