I've seen and read posts where gurus/bloggers talk about what's in their bags. I wanted to post one myself but then I realize my bag only consists of my wallet and my make up kit. That's because most days, I tote around a diaper bag. So I thought I'd post a "What's in my Diaper Bag?" instead.
So here are my diaper bag essentials:
- Milk Bottle and formula - I can't leave the house with out this. Even if Yomi is now eating solid foods, she still drinks her milk.
- Diapers - I think this is self-explanatory. :)
- Changing Clothes - Since Yomi is now a toddler, she's very active and wants to eat on her own now that's why changing clothes is a must for me.
- Hat or Hoodie - These are very handy when we are out quite late or during rainy days.
- Cloth Diaper (lampin) - Yomi uses disposable diapers so I just use her lampin to wipe her saliva etc.
- Wet Wipes - Wet wipes are my best friend. I can't leave the house without it especially if I'm bringing Yomi along. That little tot can be really messy when we eat. Of course, I need this when we're changing diapers.
- Hand Sanitizer - I rely on this to clean Yomi's hands when water is not readily available. You know how kids are.
- Toiletries - I always bring these 3 with me (soap, cologne, powder) because I always want Yomi to smel and feel fresh. When she poops, I always to wash her with soap and water.
- Fan - It's always so hot in this country! Nakakaawa mga baget kapag naiinitan kaya ayan mega paypay kapag nasa labas.
- Hair Accesories - Since I have a daughter, I always want her to look like a girl that's why I carry around head bands, clips and a brush. Plus, I don't want her hair to be all over her face.
- Umbrella - Our weather is crazy it can be sunny one moment and rainy the next. It pays to be ready for any weather.
- Make up Kit - Of course I have to always bring my make up kit. Ayoko naman magmukhang bruha at stressed kakaalaga sa anak ko noh! hahah! I just bring the basics like face powder, blush, and lipstick.
- Wallet - And of course, I can't forget my wallet, can I? :P
- Wipes - I always make sure I have some feminine wipes in my bag because I can't pee without wiping myself after. If I wasn't able to stock up on feminine wipes, I use the wet wipes or tissue instead.
I am also thinking of adding a first aid kit in my diaper bag. Should I?
How about you, mommies? What's in your diaper bags? What are your diaper bag essentials?
I hope you found this post helpful!
Thanks for dropping by!
You can also find me on:
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain