Friday, August 2, 2013

Italia Deluxe Ultra Fine Eyeliner in Light Brown

Hi!

Here's something for all of you looking for a very affordable eyebrow pencil. Just read on to find out more about this pencil. 



OVERVIEW

I first heard about in one of Say Tioco's videos where she raved about this. I immediately thought I had to try that because aside from lipsticks, I am a little obsessed with eye brow stuff. This is sold for about Php 80.00 or less. I forgot the exact price since I've had this for a while now. Italia Deluxe is available at LA Girl/Beauty Treats counters in all leading department stores. I bought mine in SM North Department store. I am not exactly sure about how may shades they have for these because I asked the SA for a light brown pencil and she gave me this. I was not able to ask about the other shades they have. Sorry. 

PACKAGING

This comes as a straightforward traditional pencil liner (means it needs to be sharpened). What I like a bout this is that it is longer than most of the eye pencils I see from other brands. It is slightly shorter than Wet n' Wild pencils though. 



SCENT

I have never encountered a scented eye pencil until now. This actually smells like bubblegum , for me. Yes. You read it right. Bubblegum. Don't worry it's not overwhelming but it quite different.This pencil has a scent. I don't know if it's a good thing because this is a first for me but I have never experienced any irritation so far.

PIGMENT

I always get the lightest eye brow pencils make up brands have because I only use pencils to outline my brows. I fill it in with powder afterwards. A dark pencil shade makes my brows too strong/harsh. 

CONSISTENCY & LONGEVITY

This pencil is every soft but it doesn't clump when applied. It's actually very easy to use and does not tug. I tried using it to fill in my brows when I was in a hurry and its staying power is decent.








This a great product to try. You get a lot of product at a very minimal cost. Nothing beats that right? Its performance is not disappointing either. I am impressed that it glides on smoothly. The scent is something different but it doesn't bother me at all. I am definitely going to repurchase this should I run out.

Have you tired this pencil? What do you think about it? I'd love to know :)

I hope you found this post helpful!

Thanks for dropping by!



You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain



6 comments:

  1. Astig to ah. I'll give this a try. Thanks for sharing. BTW, I don't mean to spam but I am doing my first giveaway.

    http://graceyasmakeupartist.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. This product is amazing :) Sure will check out your give away! :) Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Hello, i nominated you for the Liebster award here:

    http://homebaseddiva.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award.html

    Hope you enjoy as much as I did. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so much for considering me. I will try and pass this on as soon as I have the time! I am sure this will be fun! Thanks again! :)Right back at ya!

      Delete
  3. DO u know some onlineshop who sell this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I don't know any online shop that sells this. I found this at SM.

      Delete