Monday, August 12, 2013

HBC's New Logo!


Hi! Y'all.


Just this afternoon, HBC released their new logo together with their new campaign "Girl, gets kita!" on their Facebook page. They have reinvented the hbc logo and made it look softer, cleaner, younger, and more vibrant. I'd like to commend them for new log because it very pretty and hip. It's a stylized “B” and “heart” to represent the brand personality of “Beauty with a Heart”. It definitely shows a store that is caring, approachable and knows what the customer needs.


HBC's old logo

I have been a fan of San San Cosmetics which is a local brand carried by HBC. HBC is probably one of the stores I check out from time to time because of their quality yet affordable make up and beauty products. I am , in particular, a fan of San San San's Two Way Foundation and Hortaleza's Hair Colors. That's why I am really happy with this change because it only shows that they are committed to development and to giving their clients only the best. I am excited for the changes and new products HBC is going to give us in the future. More Power HBC!

You can visit their Facebook Page here or their website here for updates.



You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

No comments:

Post a Comment