Saturday, August 24, 2013

FS Eyebrow Pencil in Light Brown

Hi Everyone!

The weather's been crazy these past days. I hope you're all safe and sound with your loved ones. I kinda took a little time off from blogging to take advantage of the time my husband and my family is home so that I can bond with them. But now I am back and here's my come-back review of the FS Eyebrow Pencil in Light Brown.



OVERVIEW

As you all might know, I am as obsessed with filling in my brows as I am with applying my lipstick. I can't go out of the house without filling in my brows! I feel incomplete and naked! Hahahah! Anyhow, so this is one of the eyebrow pencils I have in my collection. I got this at SM North Edsa Department store (this is available in leading department stores) for more or less PHP 100.00. Sorry, I can't remember the exact price since I've had this for a while.


PACKAGING

This is a traditional pencil that needs to be sharpened. It has a good size or length that can last you for a couple of months.


SCENT

Nope. I didn't detect any smell or scent at all.

PIGMENT

I got mine in Light Brown. I always look for the lightest shades in eyebrow pencils since I just use them for shaping or outlining. I don't necessarily use them to fill my brows in. It really applies light brown, not a hint of red at all. I like that.

CONSISTENCY & LONGEVITY

This glides harder than my other pencils. I can also see a few clumps when I use this but it's nothing that a little brushing with the spoolie couldn't fix. It lasts pretty well and kept my brow's shape for more that 6 hours.



I like the shade of this pencil a lot although I am not crazy about the consistency. It's a little too hard for my liking. I like pencils that glide on very smoothly like the Linea Italia Deluxe eyebrow pencils. This is still a great product to try or have in your collection, though.


I hope you found this post helpful.
Thanks for dropping by!



You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain



1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award. For more info, please go here: http://thetintedquill.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html. Thanks and best wishes!

    -Yen

    thetintedquill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete