Saturday, August 17, 2013

Etude House Happy Tea Time Cleansing Foam

Hi! Y'all!

I must confess I am very lazy with skin care routine especially with removing my make up. I like to just wash my face straight with facial wash instead of using make up remover first. I just find the steps tedious. So I searched for a facial wash that also functions as a make up remover and I found this - Etude House Happy Tea Time Cleansing Foam in Aloe Tea.


Supplies abundant foam and refreshing tea scent to cleanse and nourish complexion. Contains Aloe Tea extract for moisturizing.


I first tried this facial wash in 2010. Since then, I have been a big fan of this cleanser. This is actually my third tube. I tried Green Tea and Milk Tea. Of the three, Green Tea is my favorite. It was just a bit disappointing because when I ran out of my second tube, I went out to buy another but it's out of stock. I kept on checking Etude House boutiques and counters but these were unavailable for quite a long time. It was only a month ago when I saw that they were back in stock. I don't know how long they've been available already but I was able to buy another only last month.

you can get these from any SM Department stores and Etude House boutiques
I got Aloe Tea this time. Well, truth is I got this by mistake. I was so excited I just grabbed one and headed to the cashier. I thought I had gotten Green Tea but had gotten Aloe Tea instead but that's OK since this smells great too. It smells light and refreshing. What I love about this product is it's price! It's only PHP 148.00! And you already get 150 ml for that! 



The packaging is very convenient to use too. It comes in a squeezable upside-down tube with a flip top making it easy to squeeze the product out. I also like that you get to buy it sealed. So you don't have to worry about it being tested in stores. It's very hygienic. 


What I love about this the most is that it can remove my make up thoroughly even if I have full eye make up on. I don't have to use make up remover first then wash my face. Only a pea-sized amount is enough to make it foam. It lathers on very smoothly and is very easy to rinse. I don't get that greasy feeling on my face even if it's moisturizing. 

that's actually more that a pea size :)
This is great because it saves me time and it does a great job at removing my make up. Although I still use my Eskinol Facial Deep Cleanser after washing my face just to remove any make up residue. Oh and this never broke my skin out.

Have you tried this facial cleanser from Etude House? Did you like it too or not? I'd love to hear what you think about this.

I hope you found this post helpful!

Thanks for dropping by!

You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain





5 comments:

  1. I have tried this before but sadly it didn't agree with my facial skin, broke me out. But i really love the scent smells so clean kaya i just used it on my body na lang, not on the face ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it smells light and fresh. Oh no... I guess hiyangan din talaga pag dating sa mga skin care products.

      Delete
  2. Hi is the numbers placed on the upper back part of the tube the expiry date?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi yung po ba nakalagay sa upper part ng tube sa likod is the expiry date? thanks po :) Hope u know because you have been using this product lately :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am not really sure kasi parang Korean yung sulat. Although it says 20130223 which I think is the manufacturing date. I don't think it is the expiry date since there was no discoloration or funky smell when I got it. If you're planning to buy one, best to ask the SA just to be sure. So far I didn't encounter any problems or skin irritations. :)

      Delete