Monday, August 26, 2013

Colour Collection Vitamin E Lipsticks


Hey Everyone!

I thought I'd share with you my thoughts on the Colour Collection Vitamnin E Lipsticks I got from Sample Room. I first got Red Wine and was fortunate enough to receive Pinkish Nude and Kiss Mark as part of the make up set that I had won. I've already written a full review on Red Wine and have already included the details in that post. If you want to get the deets about these lippies, click here.

A luxurious lipstick that wraps lips with conditioning color. Infused with Vitamin E and protective sunscreen to soften lips, smoothen lines and prevent chapping.

Red Wine: Red Wine is a gorgeous deep red with a satin formula. It's a very creamy lipstick with no shimmer. This is actually my favorite among the 3, color-wise and formula-wise, because aside from the fact that it's red, I love how it feels on my lips. In fact, most of my lipsticks have satin/creamy formula. This also gives off great color in one swipe. This is L-O-V-E!
 
L to R: Red Wine, Pinkish Nude, Kiss Mark
Pinkish Nude: This is my least favorite formula-wise among the bunch. The color is beautiful on the tube but when I applied it on my lips it's very light and sheer. Now, I am not a fan of sheer lipsticks and I tend to stay away from them because I simply do not  like how they feel on my lips and their color pay off. But if you're into that fresh, light, no-make-up look, I am pretty sure you will love this. 

Kiss Mark: Now this caught me by surprise. I initially thought I wouldn't like this lipstick because it's  Barbie pink but I was wrong. I honestly kinda liked it on me. Another surprise was that even though this has a matte formula it didn't dry out my lips. It was not a pain to apply. It just glided on smoothly on my lips. I gave away most of my pink lipsticks but I guess this one's a keeper. 

 
Top: with flash; Bottom: natural light
Here are the lip swatches:

Top to bottom: Bare lips, Red Wine, Pinkish Nude, Kiss Mark

I am still impressed with these lipsticks whether it's satin, sheer, or matte. I am not fond of sheer lipsticks     (hey, that's just me!) but they are not bad at all. I am sure if you're that sheer lipstick kind-of-girl you will absolutely love Colour Collection's sheer lipstick. I also still give this 4 kiss marks because of availability. Overall, these lipsticks are definitely and highly recommended!

To get your free samples check out


For more info about Colour Collection Cosmetics visit 



Hope you found this post helpful!

Thanks for dropping by!


You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is surprisingly good. I didn't expect I'd like it kasi pink is not my color talaga. :) Bagay to sayo for sure. maputi ka eh.

      Delete
  2. Hello! I just stumbled on your blog and have enjoyed reading your posts. =)

    I've always liked Colour Collection's lipsticks. Their formulation is fairly simple, not too many ingredients which minimizes irritation. If I'm not mistaken these are their regular line up of lipsticks (matte, satin, and sheer). If you can, try to have a look at some of their limited edition lipstick items. The shades they release are almost always interesting, unique and wearable.

    Oh by the way, I hope we could follow each other, on here (via Google) and on Bloglovin, too. It would be wonderful to hear your thoughts/suggestions/comments on my posts. Cheerio!
    (www.lavita-est-bella.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info. ;) I visited your blog too and followed you already. :) If you have a Facebook Page maybe we can also follow each other there. :)

      Delete
  3. hi ms monika i love your pic layouts anu pong apps gamit nyo =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rhaine! I'm so sorry for the very late reply. I use PicMonkey to edit my pics :)

      Delete