Saturday, August 24, 2013

Colour Collection Photo of the Day Contest Prizes

Hi Y'all!

For the longest time, I believed that I am very unlucky when it comes to contests and raffles. In almost all contests/raffles I joined, I never won anything not even the consolation prize! But lately, I  couldn't be more thankful for the blessings that have come my way. 


A couple of weeks ago, I won a Mac lipstick from WhatTinaloves' giveaway and just recently, I won the Colour Collection Photo of the Day Contest from Sample Room. I got the Colour Collection Satin Lipstick in Red Wine, wrote a review, took my FOTD and submitted my entry to Sample Room. I was so happy when I received the email saying that I had won! Matutulog na sana ako nun pero nung mabasa ko yung email napabangon talaga ako sa tuwa! And of course I'd like to share with you what I got.



I was not able to take individual photos because my baby girl's sick so my hands are kinda full. Super  kinikilig lang talaga ako sa tuwa at excited lang talaga ako kaya gusto ko na ito i-share sa inyo. 

So here's what I got:

1 50g White Result Exfoliating Gel
1 Colour Collection Colour Intense Blush-On Duo in Desert Rose
1 Colour Collection Colour Intense Eyeshadow Trio in Terra Cotta
1 Colour Collection Perfect Cover Dual Powder Foundation in Honey
1 Colour Collection Vitamin E Sheer Lipstick in Pinkish Nude
1 Colour Collection Vitamin E Matte Lipstick in Kissmark
2 Colour Collection Vitamin E Satin Lipstick in Red Wine
1 Colour Collection Lip Therapy with Argan Oil

I can't wait to share with y'all my thoughts on each of the products and because I appreciate y'all I am going to be giving away one (1)  Colour Collection Vitamin E Satin Lipstick in Red Wine!  So please do watch out for that. 

Oh, in case you haven't heard of Sample Room, it is a sampling site that allows members to try product samples for free.  Samples are purchase using points and you'll only have to pay a minimal shipping fee. It is also an interactive online community where you can share your reviews or opinion on the samples you've tried.

So that's it!

 Thank you so much Sample Room and Tupperware Brands Philippines! 

Please do check out their Facebook Pages



Thanks for dropping by!


You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

4 comments:

  1. Congrats sis! I wanted to join that contest din sana kaso I forgot. (sayang) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Awww... sayang hindi ka sumali. Basta join lang ng join sinwerte ngalang din ako eh.

      Delete