Monday, July 1, 2013

On Neutral Ground: Affordable Nudes

Hello! Hello!

Hi! I'm Monika and I am a lipstick addict. 

If you'd known me since I was 5, you'd know that my love for lipsticks goes very deep. I currently have 60 lipsticks in rotation. If I hadn't given away some of my lipsticks, I'd probably have about a hundred and I think that's a bit excessive so I just gave them away. Since I buy lipsticks often, I stick to affordable brands. I believe I would be wasting money on expensive brands since I rarely finish a tube. They will just be tossed out after a couple of years. 

I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite affordable lipsticks. All of them are locally available. These can be found in leading department stores or local online sellers. I have categorized them into neutrals, reds, pinks, plums, and peaches. 

Let me start with the neutrals. Here are some of my favorite neutral lipsticks. 





Aido lipstick in No. 11. I bought this for only Php 25.00 at the Fashion 21 counter in SM Cubao. This is a nude with a pink undertone. It's the perfect MLBB shade for me as this doesn't wash me out.



Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mirrored Mocha. This is only Php 155.00. This is a brown with an orange undertone.


Nyx Matte Lipstick in Euro Trash . I bought this from my favorite and trusted online seller, Digital Traincase, for only Php280. This is a pinky-brown-nude shade that's perfect for everyday.



Wet n' Wild Megalst Lip Color in 912c In The Flesh. This is available at Watsons and SM Department stores. This probably is  the darkest nude on me. It's more of a pink that brown. Php 299.00



CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lisptick in Sultry. I am in love with this shade. It's great for everyday and for a smokey eye look. This is a nude with a very slight hint of pink in it. This can be found in SM Department stores. Php 395.00



Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Totally Toffee.  This is probably the shade that's closer to my skin tone. This is a slightly pale beige nude brown that's also great for natural and smokey look. This retails for Php399.00



L-R: Aido lipstick in No. 11, Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mirrored Mocha, Nyx Matte Lipstick in Euro Trash,
Wet n' Wild Megalst Lip Color in 912c In The Flesh, CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lisptick in Sultry, Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Totally Toffee

If you're on a hunt for affordable nudes/neutral lipsticks, you might want to check these out.

By the way, have you joined my giveaway? If not, join here

Thanks for dropping by!:)

You can also find me on:

FB: facebook.com/momgonevainblog
Instagram and Twitter: @momgonevain

2 comments:

  1. Yey! Perfect! I am in constant battle of finding a lipstick that's affordable. Like you Monika, hindi ko din nauubos yung isang tube. I wanna try the CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lisptick in Sultry :D Thanks for this post mommy! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go! GJ. Try mo. Very affordable naman sya eh. Ang ganda pa ng kulay :) You're Welcome! Always happy to help! :)

      Delete